cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting and recording the full show

truggles
I've been here awhile

I did this once, just after getting Ignite, but since then if I restart a show and try to record it, I only get the remaining part of the show (from when I switched over to that channel). Is this not available, and it was just a fluke the one time?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Restarting and recording the full show

RogersTony

Hello, @truggles

Thanks for posting your inquiry in the community!

I can understand how being able to record a program from the beginning after it has already begun playing would be a great feature.

The Restart feature works by locating the same program On Demand and then starting it from the beginning for you. If the program is not available On Demand then the Restart feature will not be available for that specific program. On-Demand content cannot be recorded in the cloud PVR.

I hope this helps to answer your question, sorry that it may not be the answer you were hoping to hear.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Restarting and recording the full show

RogersTony

Hello, @truggles

Thanks for posting your inquiry in the community!

I can understand how being able to record a program from the beginning after it has already begun playing would be a great feature.

The Restart feature works by locating the same program On Demand and then starting it from the beginning for you. If the program is not available On Demand then the Restart feature will not be available for that specific program. On-Demand content cannot be recorded in the cloud PVR.

I hope this helps to answer your question, sorry that it may not be the answer you were hoping to hear.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation