cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Good Flex Channels for Raptors Games?

kojam
I plan to stick around

Just singed up for the 500MB+IgniteTV bundle.  Wondering if there are any flex channels to catch live basketball games, mostly Raptors?  We don't watch a lot of TV, but my boy wants to be able to catch them live.  

Don't want to subscribe to a bloated sports package just so we can watch a few games during BB season.

TIA.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Any Good Flex Channels for Raptors Games?

Lurker_Returns
I'm a reliable contributor
Raptor games are on TSN and Sportsnet.

The issue is that they could be on any of their channels. TSN will show them on any channel from 1-5, depending on their broadcast committments, and Sportsnet could show them on their regionals or Sportsnet One depending

Unfortunately, the only way to ensure you don't miss any games is to have all of the TSNs and all of the Sportsnets.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Lurker_Returns
I'm a reliable contributor
Raptor games are on TSN and Sportsnet.

The issue is that they could be on any of their channels. TSN will show them on any channel from 1-5, depending on their broadcast committments, and Sportsnet could show them on their regionals or Sportsnet One depending

Unfortunately, the only way to ensure you don't miss any games is to have all of the TSNs and all of the Sportsnets.

ColdGranite
I'm a senior contributor

@kojam wrote:

Just singed up for the 500MB+IgniteTV bundle.  Wondering if there are any flex channels to catch live basketball games, mostly Raptors?  We don't watch a lot of TV, but my boy wants to be able to catch them live.  

Don't want to subscribe to a bloated sports package just so we can watch a few games during BB season.

TIA.

**Labels Added**

Which Tier did you get?

It looks like Sportsnet and TSN channels are available only on the Flex 20+ and the Premier Tiers.

Otherwise, you can get them all in a "Theme Pack" for $20.

If you have sports interest that is limited to certain periods of the year, the Theme pack could be a way to go, because you can cancel and restart whenever you want.

On the Other hand, it is only $25 difference from the lowest tier (Flex 5), and the Flex 20+ tier which has the complete set of Sportsnet and TSN channels. 

kojam
I plan to stick around

Ok.

Thank you for that information.

I have the 500MB+Flex 5.  

kojam
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the info.

Appreciated.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation