cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back text TV and Movie listings

andre_52
I've been around

I switched to Ignite recently and the first thing that jumped at me is how poorly TV and movie listings are designed. In my archaic legacy box I could switch listings to the text mode and it would show a very informative view - a list of titles on the right, a "tape box" image on the left and the description of the movie/show on the bottom. With one remote click I could move to the next/previous title and read the new description.

With Ignite, all I see is these "tape box" images, with titles scattered in the image in different places and in different fonts, so I cannot just scan the page quickly for the title I want, but instead need to locate visually the text in each one of them. Renting movies became a laborious experience in having to click on each title to read what it is about, so unless I know the movie I want, I would just go see some show instead.

Rogers people, if you read these forums, can you please communicate to the dev teams that listing show titles as text will go a long way in platform usability for those who don't care how the movie/show graphic looks like and just want to read what that show is about.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Please bring back text TV and Movie listings

RogersCorey

Thank you for your feedback @andre_52!

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation