cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Cricket on Ignite TV Asia Cup and World Cup - 2023

RaiHussain
I've been around

The Aisa Cup 2023 and ICC Cricket World cup 2023 is coming in August and October respectively. I just want to know how I can watch live free of cost.

Dr. Rai

***Added Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Live Cricket on Ignite TV Asia Cup and World Cup - 2023

RogersTony

Hello, @RaiHussain 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the community. I have looked into this for you and it looks like a streaming serviced named Hotstar may have exclusive rights to the ICC Cricket World cup 2023. You can read more about the TV coverage for this event here: https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/3542389.

It's possible this may change closer to the actual start of the event. We'll be sure to notify the community if this changes. 

Check out the Sports Hub for updates.

RogersTony

Najman
I've been here awhile
Hi, the Hotstar streaming is only available in India not North America. The Asia cup and next month's World Cup is being telecast through Willow TV, which Bell offers.

Please advise if Rogers will have any options for Willow or through Pay per view, if not, I have some decisions to make, as I've already missed the Asia cup.

Thank you

Good morning @Najman!

In the past, we have carried the ICC Cricket World Cup on Pay Per View. That said, I don't have any official announcement to share with regards to its availability as of yet.

Please accept my apologies and stay tuned!

Regards,

RogersCorey

Hi. Is there any update if Rogers will be showing world cup cricket 2023?

The warm up games for the world cup starts September 29th. Can you please provide with an update? Rogers did broadcast the 2022 T20 world cup free of cost.

Good morning Community!

While I don't have a direct confirmation to share right now, we have previously carried the ICC World Cup and it was added to the schedule in the same week that the games started.

Please keep an eye on your Guide this week to see if we're going to carry it.

Regards,

RogersCorey

skadriancor
I've been here awhile

I see that the games are now added to the CH 430 schedule. However it's only from the main tournament from Oct. 5. Any idea if the warm-up games will be shown as well starting from Sep. 29?

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation