cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV very unrealiable after restored service

themysteryone
I plan to stick around

Hi Everyone...
Just to add, our Ignite TV is still very choppy. Most channels are having a hard time loading with the XRE-03137 error message. Channels are freezing and going dark. Very unstable.

**Added Labels**

93 REPLIES 93

Re: Ignite TV very unrealiable after restored service

atek99
I've been around
Same here . Internet seems ok and speed tests are good. Can watch Netflix, Amazon prime etc via apple tv but ignite tv freezes and some channels won't come in at all

linger1
I've been here awhile

ignite is apparently frozen on my tv and my mothers (she lives in same building).   Channels are unavailable, channels freeze, disconnect and reconnect.   oddly enough i can watch netflix and amazon prime with no problems

ybasit
I've been here awhile

TV keeps freezing now. Funny thing is their Telephone support is dead.  Live Chat is dead.  Twitter accounts are useless. What a joke

themysteryone
I plan to stick around
Thank you everyone for piping in. Im located in Toronto, M3M postal code. Glad to hear we are not the only one's experiecing this. Our SpeedTests are ok - 92.7 download and 22.9 upload.

AaronMT
I plan to stick around

Same here (Toronto). Tried hard resetting and soft resetting my units, no difference. They spend time on the Welcome screen, and only a select number of channels do eventually load but not without audio cuts. The rest of my channels are all black screen and not available.

themysteryone
I plan to stick around
Correct...as @AaronMT mentioned, I also did a hard reboot of the Gateway and Ignite TV Boxes as well, and as such...to no avail. Many channels are black sceeen.

On a side note, anyone who continues to run the Rogers Explorer boxes with the direct connection to coxial, those were up and running yesterday as per my cousin.

Ignite Tv back up after Fridays outage, cannot get every station but what I can get freezes after 10 seconds for a short period of time.
Tried a reboot but still having problems - has anyone else come up with a fix ?

missvee84
I've been around
having the same issue as well still... sooo annoying ... but netflix prime and disney plus work fine...all recordings dont work and live tv or on demand freezing or sound is cutting in and out....

Mack6
I've been around
Same here! TV works, but it’s like it’s on a 10sec time delay! Some channels won’t come on at all!
I’ve also noticed that all my previously deleted emails are back!!! So frustrating! It took me at least 2days to go through and delete all the old ones the first time I decided to clean up my emails!!

JON77
I've been around

Keeps lagging freezing in Toronto

WGS1
I've been around

Our ignite tv signal is still not back to pre-outage quality despite the message received from the CEO. Frustrating to watch with many break ups in audio and video. Please fix asap.

BjA73
I've been around
Disney+ and Netflix are OK. My TV channels keep freezing

linger1
I've been here awhile
Today (Monday) ignite has gone back to randomly freezing. So much for Rogers claim the problem is fixed.

HILL11
I've been around

Ignite not working at all in Richmond Hill

JL2404
I've been around
TV Continues to freeze far too frequently. Quite irritating… L5N

Weels55
I've been around

Same here since service came back Friday night.  Internet good, Ignite is choppy with picture freezing and audio cutting out.  

Nikki10
I've been here awhile

Days after Rogers outage my channels are still cutting out, freezing, TV going black etc. I've unplugged waited 30 sec plugging back in. Problem persists.

BGT
I've been here awhile

Still not right since the system collapse. Picture freezes and audio goes out.

User_1846120
I've been here awhile
I am having the same issue. "Rogers Canada's most unreliable network".

I just refreshed my boxes it made no difference. They are lying to us obviously. I didn't have these issues before the outage.

What is the latest excuse? Anyone from Rogers ready to tell us the truth?

kravitz
I've been around

Picture freezes and audio cuts out. This problem is getting worse and more frequent. 3 hour wait time to talk to a technician.