cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Box not activated

cadlewis
I've been here awhile
The replacement STB arrived Tuesday. I have made many calls but yet to have my TV working. I got a "Device activation has failed due to error: 012." message.

*Added Labels*
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ignite Box not activated

minault
I'm here a lot
Good luck, I’ve been trying to get mine working since March 4th. 17 hours on the phone and 6 weeks later, no progress with Rogers.

Good morning!

Have your boxes been activated since you made your posts or are you still waiting on activation? 

If it's still not working, we'd be happy to take a look to see what is going on with the status of your ticket. Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Pepeisnothappy
I've been around

i am having the same problem and the same error code over 2 weeks now was told friday 24hrs well 72 hours later it still doen't work wish they just send a new one 

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Pepeisnothappy 👋

Congrats on your first post with us and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about your Ignite TV Box, this is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. I just have a few questions for you if you don't mind:

Has the issue been resolved since you last posted?

Have you since had the opportunity to connect with our technical support team to have this issue looked into?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersJo 

cadlewis
I've been here awhile
Today is April 17 and still no fix. Many phone calls from Rogers but empty promises. I’m not happy.

Everything was resolved promptly and professionally since I contacted the Office of the President on Monday. The attention and follow up was actually tremendous. It is unfortunate that this level of service cannot be achieved through the regular route.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation