cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable and internet pausing constantly

65dell
I've been around

We have had our cable and internet spotty for the last couple of weeks. Today we had to reset our modem at least 10 times. Time to start looking for another carrier

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cable and internet pausing constantly

PamQuinn
I've been around

We've been dealing with the same issue.... over a month now.  Ordered "upgraded" services before Christmas & are still waiting.  Had 3 or 4 appointments set up ... one of which got "cancelled" by some spirit we don't know about.  Tech arrived Monday... couldn't do anything cause the outside line hadn't been replaced.  Were told they'd be there Wednesday.... this is the appointment that mysteriously got cancelled.  They arrived again today & couldn't do anything because they had no safety people with them.  My daughter works from home & relies on the internet which has been spotty to say the least.  Supposedly rescheduled for tomorrow.  I am now at a loss.... all we can do is "hurry up & wait".   So sick of the run around . .

gogasgoboom
I've been here awhile

I've had this problem since before Christmas. A Rogers vehicle and technician arrived on site this afternoon and everything is working now. This is probably the third time I've endured this the last couple of years. Each time Rogers has never heard of it before.  These forums are riddled with customers with similar complaints. In my case when I have the problem my neighbors have the problem so the issue is outside. Rogers can't seem to connect multiple similar problems in a small geographical area as a major problem. They're all one offs to them. If a moderator is following this determine what was done in the Oakridge area of London this afternoon near the Wonderland and Riverside intersection. It might help.

RogersJermaine

Hi @65dell,

Thank you for joining us here at the Rogers Community Forums, and we do apologize to hear that you are having an ongoing issue with your connection. Certainly rebooting the modem can resolve some problems, but if you have to do it repeatedly to get the services to work, there might be another issue that we would like to address.

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation