cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Rogers Home Phone now for 30 days! Nobody knows how to fix this issue.

SammyJuveFan
I've been here awhile

We have been a customer with Rogers for over 30 years now.

On Aug 8 we went to switch our account from regular Rogers to Ignite Rogers Service.

The individual accidently cancelled our home phone line and now it has been 30 days that we have been with no phone service.

We have been calling almost every day, speaking with everyone in every deptment and nobody knows how to fix this issue.

We have spoken with Tech, Tech Car, Device Car, Customer Care and not one person returns our phone calls, not one manager can escalate this issue to where it is resolved.

This is beyond comprishensible, this does not make any sense.

Is there anyone at Rogers that can help out, can someone get me to the head of Rogers, can someone please help us out.

We are trying to re-establish are line back with Rogers, they tell us the number has been ported back to Rogers but nobody can figure out how to make our phone line work again.

We live in North America, in the city of Toronto in 2022 and we have now gone 30 days of nobody fixing this techical issue to make our phone line work again.

We need help!!!!

Sam Servello

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No Rogers Home Phone now for 30 days! Nobody knows how to fix this issue.

SammyJuveFan
I've been here awhile

Letting everyone know that after 35 days of no rogers phone, a qualified Rogers technician came to the house did a proper call in with Rogers techs and resolved our phone, we now have Rogers Phone back.

Thanks all.

Sam.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMoin

Hello, @SammyJuveFan.

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to our Community. We are grateful for you being a valued member of Rogers' family for over 30 years. 

Not having access to Home Phone for so long can be quite disruptive; I appreciate your continued patience. Were you migrating your home phone from legacy service to Ignite? Or were you porting in from another carrier?

We can follow up and expedite the resolution for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

SammyJuveFan
I've been here awhile

Letting everyone know that after 35 days of no rogers phone, a qualified Rogers technician came to the house did a proper call in with Rogers techs and resolved our phone, we now have Rogers Phone back.

Thanks all.

Sam.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation