cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy (non-Ignite) Home Phone out again Saturday afternoon

jc277
I plan to stick around

I'm in Ottawa (K1Z post code). Home Phone (separate modem, not Ignite) was working this morning but failed again sometime after that. Was expecting a call from someone. Checked and found no dial tone at 7pm. Reset of modem didn't change anything.

***Edited Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Legacy (non-Ignite) Home Phone out again Saturday afternoon

moxi
I've been around

services are not up here, no home phone, only basic channels, and internet is only on certain sites.  have digital cable, not ignite.

Zepman2022
I've been around

I still have no home phone service which is my only phone .. thank you Rogers was on hold yesterday ( borrowed a cell phone ) for over 4 hours then they just dropped the call ... never got to speak to them at all ... Did everything their web site said ... power off .. lines disconnected .. rebooted etc nothing worked .... still no phone ... my name is now " Karen "

jc277
I plan to stick around

Home phone is still out Tuesday morning.

Is there any way to report this online?I can't phone them...

Shouldn't Rogers already be aware that their service is down? What are they doing to fix this?

jc277
I plan to stick around

Home Phone is back! Thanks.

Hello, @Zepman2022

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Are you still experiencing an issue with your Rogers Home Phone service? If you are a Rogers Home Phone subscriber and are experiencing a loss of service please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation