cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer receiving payment confirmation emails

gw2022
I'm here a lot

I used to get an email thanking me for my bill payment and havent been getting them lately. When I log in it shows the bill has been payed. Its not a big deal, but it was nice to get the confirmation of payment recieved.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: No longer receiving payment confirmation emails

RogersZia

Hi @gw2022,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I hear you, would it be possible that you've made changes to your email address? That would explain why you're not notified of the payments. When was the last time your received one of these emails?

RogersZia

Thank you for responding. 

I have not changed my email address and I'm still getting other emails from Rogers like my bill notice. Just not getting bill payment confirmation emails anymore . Last one was in June. Checked my settings when logged in to My Rogers account and didn't see were that could be turned on or off.

martynosky
I've been here awhile

I have also lost confirmation emails about two months ago. Looked in the spam folder and blocked addresses , nothing there . Still getting email notifications when bill available and that's all. Was hoping it will automatically fix itself but nothing. The only good news , it's not just me.

Thank you for confirming what you've tried thus far, @gw2022 and @martynosky. It sounds like we'll have to submit an escalation to have this payment confirmation issue investigated and resolved.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

martynosky
I've been here awhile

Thank You for the reply . Rightnow i will wait untill October to see if maybe something will change.

RyeEncoke
I plan to stick around

So I used to get my Rogers bill email fairly regularly by the 8th of the month and getting a confirmation of payment email a few days later.  Lately however, the last 5 months or so, I have been paying my bill on the 1st of the month or earlier.  I still get the bill on the 8th but I never get a confirmation they have received my payment.  This has now been the 3rd, maybe 4th, month in a row with no confirmation of payment received.  Is this the new way they do things or am I paying too early and so not getting confirmation?  Should I wait until I get the bill before paying in order to get the confirmation email?

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation