cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Financing with Rogers is a huge plus. However, I wasn't expecting such a delay. Also the lack of information shows how clueless they are. I mean if this is apple's fault then just blame them openly rather than saying "we don't know". Such incidents can be managed better. 

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

Rogers has the worst customer service, Just talked to one of them through the live chat. 

They didn't answer what's going on or when we will receive the watches.  I have been 419 for the past two weeks for AWS4 44MM and got shifted to 320 last Friday and now I'm 318.  They should add more tracking systems or tell us when we will get our watches. It's just ridiculous. 

If I won't get my watch or get shifted at least top 50 before Friday, going to cancel my order 

dustonf
I plan to stick around
Just cancelled all of our pre orders. I bought mine outright from Apple last week and the wife and I bought hers today at SQ 1 Apple store.. we’re broke now but couldn’t wait on Rogers.. my family was going to take advantage of the $0 up front but they asked me to cancel theirs and they won’t be getting one now. Sorry Rogers

mangobug
I plan to stick around

@Nishanthan I am sitting on 313, pretty close to you. I don't think so I will be buying the watch on my credit/debit card, so better off wait. But yes a lot of people are losing their patience. 

kalioderkirk
I've been here awhile

I preordered this weeks ago and just received an email friday saying it shipped... i haven't received it yet, does anyone know roughly when i should get my watch ? i also have no way of tracking my order which is weird? has anyone found a way how ?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @kalioderkirk

I would suggest contacting the store you have it shipped to and speak to the store manager. They should have gotten it in just most likely busy to call out.

Unfortunately they don't give out tracking numbers anymore for ship to store orders. They did a long time ago but they stopped 2-3yrs ago.

You can go on the UPS website and search under reference. Use your name or cellphone number and see if anything pops up. Keep in mind it may not find anything and they may be using another carrier to ship it to the store. Most of the times they use UPS.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
It’s funny how some stores say they’re too busy to call customers to come and get their stuff.

That’s HIGHLY suspect.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @nasa25

I have worked at a retail store and tell you that it's not the first things on our minds to tell you the truth. Most of the times the UPS / Canada post rep scans them in and drops them off at the back. Sometimes the managers will scan them as well or let them until the next day. It all depends on short staffed, how busy the store is and such.

I do agree with that they should be checking them once they come in but again it happens to most places. ( Even when I worked at Best Buy)..

nasa25
@Meowmix

Yup if Rogers doesn’t want to give the tracking details out anymore to avoid the store being inundated with customers looking for their devices, the least they should do is ensure that customers are called same day that the devices arrive in store.

They know that customers that order the latest iPhones and Apple watches want them as soon as possible. They probably just don’t care.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @nasa25

They do this with all reservations. Not just he iPhone or Watch.

As I have been saying for years and you know this. I agree with you everything you said as i have been saying it for years. Unfortunately they can't force the reps to do anything. It's up to the store location manager to deal with the reps they hire and train. Head office can send hundreds of emails out to remind them but most reps don't remember or forget or just don't do it. It's the reps help and not head office. I know this as I worked for a company which fired reps because of this. ( Our location always has issues like this with reps not calling customers when their items arrived or set aside and no this was not Rogers).

nasa25
yup I agree. Nothing anyone can do about it. To be brutally honest, many in retail roles don’t care that much because they’re not compensated enough to care. Although there are some great employees that go above and beyond. Guess it’s like that with any job.

I always get ship to home now. No way I’m stepping foot inside a Rogers store if I don’t have to.

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Hey guys some good news at the end of a long day, I got bumped from 313 to 67. Hope this is not a technical glitch and these watches get dispatched soon.

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around
which watch did you pre-ordered?

Nishanthan
I plan to stick around

Just got bumped from 318 to 73..... most likely Ill get the watch by October 12-20

ashley-621
I'm here a lot

Just went from #121 to in progress for 40mm Gold! Finally things are moving.

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I went from 83 to 55 for 40mm silver!

qbvbsite1
I plan to stick around

I went from 170 to 167 on 40mm SG 😞 lol

SamanGH
I've been here awhile
I reserved a 44mm black, and my position number is 658 right now 😐
Is there anyone has any idea when I can get it??
Will I get it before the next generation?😒

Sendtovadim
I plan to stick around
I ordered the 44mm black. Was 662, now 415. Things are looking up.

SamanGH
I've been here awhile
Really??😧
I was 658, now I check it is 710😡

DannyOnThat
I plan to stick around
Pre-Ordered the 44 mm grey Aluminum on Sept 15th, some progress over night... went from position #37 to "IN PROGRESS"... Just starting to get excited now! Should I be? lol