cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

ahmedcostco
I plan to stick around

Just curios if anyone has had there position in line move to shipped? i was positioned at 189 and i moved to 59 a couple hours ago, so i assume 130 have already been shipped! if they keep shipping at this rate then i should have my phone at launch! this is my first pre order from rogers, ive been a rogers customer for 19 years! i was an inch away from moving to telus just so i can get the apple watch - till rogers gave me a loyalty plan i couldn't refuse so i decided to wait it out and good thing i did!

***Added Labels***

846 REPLIES 846

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Pre Order/Reservation

Dstfort87
I've been here awhile

ive been at 64 for 3 days now( 44 grey) ...hopefully i get it before my trip to europe next week :s

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Bumped up 4 spots on a Saturday. Looks promising 

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I moved one spot. It seems that the 40mm silver aluminum are at a stand still of some sort.

jerryedmonds
I plan to stick around

I agree, I ordered the 44mm Silver and it too, is taking its sweet time..

DannyOnThat
I plan to stick around

Pretty bad when you pass by a Bell and a "The Source" store having promos about the Apple Watch 4 and you're offered one while walking by the Rideau Store in Ottawa but you cant even get an email from Rogers saying what the heck is going on to their customers. Just pathetic if you ask me!!! Rogers needs to communicate better with their customers, not let us hanging high and dry! Bell and Telus does a better job at it... why cant you??? Why cant you??? Seriously displeased !

mimartin2
I've been around

So I got a shipping confirmation email Saturday stating that my AW4 was on it's way - BUT it's the wrong model?! When I view my Device Reservation it still displays the correct model and my status is still "Open" (at #3 since last week). 

I went into a Rogers store AND called customer service - neither could give me any information. Even over the phone the representative couldn't look up my Device Reservation information, couldn't look into the Order ID of the incorrect device order and couldn't tell me whether the delivery of the wrong model would cancel my correct Device Reservation. After nearly an hour waiting to talk to them, he told me to just wait until it was delivered and have the store representatives 'order me a new one' if it was wrong. 

This whole process has been exhausting. 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mimartin2

As i said before. The device reservation system is self serve online. No phone rep has access to the system. Only the back end and the warehouse which don't talk to customers.

Unfortunately it seems they must of put the wrong model for u in the rush of shipping them out. This happens alot with many shipments from other companies but non the less it's a issue.

The store has will do the same as what you did. They will log into ur account and reserve the correct one. So it will only work like that unless the store are now able to order one which i doubt it.

jeff27
I plan to stick around

If I got my email on Thursday night saying that it shipped; when should I start camping outside the Rogers store?

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
Track your shipment if possible. Beats waiting at the store for no reason. Depending on your location, give it a few days. I would say if you don’t have it by Thursday then maybe call and have someone look into it.

Nick36
I plan to stick around
How do you track the shipment? Mine only says it’s shipped in my email and that it’s on its way. I don’t see any carrier detail.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Nick36

Sometimes you can go on the UPS website and search under " reference" using your own name, phone number and see if it will pull anything up.

Unfortunately that's the only way to track it as they don't give out any tracking number.

Nick36
I plan to stick around
Great, thanks!

Ducker
I plan to stick around
Wow, nothin but crickets in here.
I dropped about 5 spots since Friday night.
44 grey alum.
Anyone have more optimistic news?

Dstfort87
I've been here awhile
I'm hoping I'll get it before Oct 9 when I leave for Europe. Not I'm losing hope that it will happen. I'm number 64 for 44 grey.

No optimistic news on my end. #304 for AW 40 Gold Smiley Sad

jerryedmonds
I plan to stick around

I fly out to Halifax next week and am really hoping my AW 44 Silver ships before I leave since you only have 3 days to pick up your device once its delivered to the store ( after 3 days it just goes into general inventory ). Last week they had shipped out a bunch and I was bumped to #34 and have stayed there since. It gives me a bit of hope that they're getting some shipments in but we will see..

mangobug
I plan to stick around

Sitting on 313 since yesterday. Very disappointing. I thought this week might be quicker. Anyone who has received their package? 

Mom74
I'm here a lot
Funny how that is , I got the iPad on financing and it shipped to home. I don't see why they couldn't do the same with the watch.

Missamanda_k
I plan to stick around
I moved one spot so far today. I’m sure it was just someone cancelling but I’m one step closer to finally getting one. I was hopeful last week when people had a lot of movement, the lack of movement so far is concerning but I’m not surprised.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Mom74

The iPad is not a new product.... They have plenty of them sitting at the warehouse. The Apple Watch Series 4 just came out 2 weeks ago and no carrier even has any stock. Telus and Bell barely have stock in store let alone online purchase full pop.

Apple is the only one that has stock. That's because they take 80% of their own stock and out it towards their own stores and pre orders.

Aspect22
I plan to stick around
I think he/she meant that it doesn’t really make sense why a cellular iPad purchased on financing can be shipped to home whereas a cellular Apple Watch purchased on financing must be purchased in-store...

I don’t think this protocol is reflective of limited stock availability.