iPhone Visual Voicemail No Longer Offered?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: iPhone Visual Voicemail No Longer Offered?

Hello again @jwatt_yow,

Just wanted to follow up with you, on the issue described above.

Has the issue been resolved since you originally posted?

We would greatly appreciate it, if you could update us on the situation, since we reached out to you.

Take care and have a great day!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I just upgraded to a newer Share Everything plan and the same is happening. I want my VVM back and not have to call into my voicemail. It's been working for the past 5 years why does it need to change and why do none of your employees know that they have to add an iPhone value pack to an iPhone! 

Good evening @wajine,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Forums.

Please refer message 21, located on page 3 of this thread, in regards to the iPhone visual voicemail feature.

The value pack in question is not free of charge, and cannot be added without your request/consent.

If you wish for us to see if we can have it added on to your plan, please send a message @CommunityHelps.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system, please visit this page.

Thanks,

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Except I dealt with three separate customer device reps yesterday,None of who could figure out how to do it and claimed its a profile issue. I even specified it very clearly that I wanted the iPhone value pack yet no one could understand the difference. Luckily, I fixed it myself because your customer service is essentially useless.
I've Been Here Awhile

I’m reading this and it seems the same happened to me. I had my phone in business account since 2013. Visual voicemail always working. Last December I moved it to my personal share everything + and all lines lost visual voicemail. This is really annoying!!! The worst of it all is if Rogers charges more for this and it’s known we all have iPhones why not just inform about this when a change in the plan is happening. I’m really, really annoyed by this.

Hello @jucadesousa,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I can certainly understand your frustration. It's never nice losing access to a feature you enjoyed.

I believe the information you're looking for can be found in post 21 of this thread.  

Have a great weekend!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for your reply @RogersShaun, but I wasn't really asking any question and indeed message 21 had the info I was seeking, but my feeling towards Rogers was more like the last sentence of message 22...

I've Been Around

Dear Rogers

Help

My husband and I both recently upgraded our iPhones with you.  We used to have visual voicemail - a list of the calls, length of calls, etc etc which was lovely  - now we have to "call in" and enter a password - no visual at all - just listening like I used to back in the 80s on my landline.  No thank you.  How can I get back to the old Visual Voicemail?????

I Plan to Stick Around

It’s an add-on. iPhone Visual Voicemail. $7.00