cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro Now Available for Pre-order!

RogersTony

Meet iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and the supersized iPhone 14 Plus, and iPhone Pro Max. With ground-breaking safety features designed to save lives. Longer battery life than ever. And even more spectacular low-light shots.  

Pre-order yours here! 

Design big with a 6.1” display on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models. Design even bigger with a 6.7” display on the iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Pro Max models.

Benefit from vital safety features like Emergency SOS via satellite lets you text with emergency services when you’re off the grid. With Crash Detection, iPhone 14 can detect a severe car crash and call 911 when you can’t.

A huge plus for battery life with up to 20 hours and 26 hours of video playback on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus respectively. The iPhone Pro and Pro Max has up to 23 hours and 29 hours of video playback respectively.

A major leap in low-light photo with an enhanced main camera and improved image processing let you capture even more sensational shots in all kinds of light — especially low light.

The Pro camera system gets massively more pro with a 48 MP main camera and an advanced quad-pixel sensor. Up to 4x the resolution for jaw-dropping cropping and much more detail in much less light.

Smoother takes without the shakes whether you’re filming while hiking up a rocky trail or chasing your kids through the park, try Action mode for smooth handheld videos.

Enjoy Hollywood feature for your films with cinematic mode on the Pro camera system. Starring 4K HDR at 24 fps, the film industry standard.

The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus features the A15 Bionic chip, fast that lasts. The super-speedy chip, with a 5‑core GPU, powers all the latest features and makes games and AR apps feel ultra fluid.

The iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max features the A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. A faster 6-core CPU handles demanding workloads smoothly and efficiently. An advanced ISP powers the creative flexibility of the quad-pixel sensor.

iPhone14Sept.png

Let us know which model you’re most interested in the comments below or join the conversation in the iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions thread.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

iPhone 14 Pro

iPhone 14 Plus

iPhone 14

Availability

Pre-Register

Pre-Register

Available in October

Pre-Register

Screen & Display

6.7”

Super Retina XDR display

ProMotion technology

Always-On display

6.1”

Super Retina XDR display

ProMotion technology

Always-On display

6.7”

Super Retina XDR display

6.1”

Super Retina XDR display

Camera

Pro camera system
48MP Main | Ultra Wide | Telephoto

TrueDepth front camera with autofocus

Pro camera system
48MP Main | Ultra Wide | Telephoto

Advanced
dual-camera system
12MP Main | Ultra Wide

Advanced
dual-camera system
12MP Main | Ultra Wide

Battery Life

Up to 29 hours video playback

Up to 23 hours video playback

Up to 26 hours video playback

Up to 20 hours video playback

Chip

A16 Bionic chip

A16 Bionic chip

A15 Bionic chip with 5‑core GPU

A15 Bionic chip with 5‑core GPU

The new line of iPhone 14 comes with:

• Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection
  • Face ID
  • Superfast 5G cellular

Find more information at iPhone 14 Features, Specs, and More | Rogers

4 REPLIES 4

Re: iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro Now Available for Pre-order!

Helen7
I've been here awhile

I ordered a Pro Max on Sep 13 and haven't heard a peep. My service plan was changed and I'm being charged more, but I don't have the phone to use with the service!

An update on shipping date would be very, very helpful.

KobiC
I plan to stick around

Hi Helen,

Sometimes a block can be put on an order to protect customers.

Have you tried to call customer care and ask for an update?

In my experience I had to call the "validation" line to verify my identify & forward the transaction.

Hope this helps,

Zah32
I've been around
After how many weeks you got your phone?

Sanderellaham
I've been here awhile
And when you order it, it will be back ordered. So if you’re on upfront edge and it’s backordered, you’ll even get a horrible message sent to you saying that you haven’t sent back your original phone and they’re gonna charge you a huge amount of money. Heaven forbid Rogers talks to its own departments.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation