cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

Any idea when we will be able to reserve an iphone 14?

***Edited Labels***

128 REPLIES 128

Re: iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

Raj2978
I've been around

Ordered 14 PM 256 DP. Over 7 weeks now. This is absolutely ridiculous. Customer care have absolutely no idea. Its a shame.. 

I am a new customer. Win back team gave me the offer. When I call Rogers they don't see the order. I have to speak with the Win Back Team and they tell him they see the order but its still in waiting. However it takes me 2-3 hours to get to win back team. Trying to find a better way to get status. For me order was end of Sep. Was told 4 weeks. Still no clue when getting the devices.

Good day @Raj2878 and @am141,

Thanks for sharing your concerns! Having to wait for a new phone to arrive is never fun. I know some of our iPhones are currently back ordered due to popularity and demand. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer!

By any chance, did either of you happen to see my previous post found here? Give that a try and see if you are able to confirm the status of your reservation via your online profile.

@am141, I'm not sure how it works when ordering through our Winback team--they may have a slightly different process. If you'd like us to review their notes left on your account, feel free to send us a PM and we'd be happy to check. We can see if we can request a callback from this team if needed as well.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

am141
I'm here a lot

@RogersYasmine how can I PM you. I can give you the confirmation #s given to me.

as for your previous post I did try but I don't have a wireless section in my account yet. I was told once the phones are activated I will get wireless section. Right now I only see my other services.

Hi @am141!

For the steps on how to send a Private Message, have a look here. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

I've been here awhile
What’s going on with Rogers!!! Everyone is getting their phones with bell and Fido and virgin and freedom, I am still waiting on booked in September!! Customer service has no clue!! Is this a joke, fun part no one wants to reply!!

bozotony
I've been around

Reserved pick up in store for iPhone 14 Pro max on October 12-13th. Received e-mail Shipped on October 27th. Haven't received my phone yet.

am141
I'm here a lot

Mine was ordered in Sept, was told 4 week lead time. Its mid Nov and still no phones. Got a email from Rogers Backoperations saying thank you for your "recent" order. Phones have a 4+ week delay.

!!!!!!!

Klaudy
I've been around

did you get your phone

?

CeceIafrate
I've been here awhile
No! 2 months waiting already.

am141
I'm here a lot

Nope. This week is 2 months since the order.

I ordered 14pro 128GB. DP. Are you also iPhone 14 pro model?

rick443
I've been around

Any tracking number or so ? 

Must be a way to check when they ship it ! 

Fredzoloty
I've been around
Did you get it. ?

CeceIafrate
I've been here awhile

I'm at 3 months still no phone.... waiting on the IPhone 14 pro max 512gb in space grey. Still on back order. Is this normal???

Yes I got mine last week. 2 months wait.

daytime10
I've been here awhile
11 weeks now waiting for an iPhone Pro Max 256gb space black

Bravo Rogers Bravo!

darcijc
I've been here awhile

I am also 3 months waiting today for an iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in Purple.  

I erroneously thought ordering my phone 2 months ahead of when my Upfront Edge was due would be a safe bet.  No.   I now have had to pay the extra $650 for my old phone.   I tried phoning to see if any concessions could be made since this is a situation that no one could have foreseen, and the fact that all the 13 Pro Max had been pulled meant I couldn't even upgrade to last year's model.  Unless I wanted to downgrade or switch from an iPhone, I had no choices available to me.  Nope.   I know they can't control the manufacturing, but you'd think they would offer something to make up for the unusually long waits, particularly for those who have been very long-term customers.   It's left a super bad taste in my mouth.     I didn't have a lot of trust in Rogers before, but I'm at a zero currently for customer service.

MarcusMo87
I've been around
Ordered my 512 GB Pro Max Space Black on November 22nd, just received the shipping notification email.

Hopefully everyone has or will be receiving their phones soon.

Happy Holidays!!

darcijc
I've been here awhile

Well, I finally got notification today that my phone has been shipped ... 3 months and 21 days after I ordered it.     😒    Funny ... just last week someone on the help chat was insisting that I had never placed an order and it did not exist.  

erikamng
I've been here awhile
which iphone did you preorder?
Topic Stats