cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

Any idea when we will be able to reserve an iphone 14?

***Edited Labels***

128 REPLIES 128

Re: iPhone 14 Reservations & Questions

I’m very disappointed, activated a new line and ordered a iPhone 14 pro max, during the whole talk in the phone everything was fine the lady told me that I would get the device in about 5 to 7 days so as the new line would be activated… well it’s about couple days to the delivery date promised and now Rogers costumer service is saying that can take up to 4 weeks, a whole month to fulfill the order.

I know that Rogers is not trustworthy, don’t take me wrong I deal with them from years, but provide misleading information to close sales is new to me, why not just being honest about stocks and delivery dates???

Even worse, they also suggested me to try order directly from a physical store, they even provided some information about stores that have the phone in stock… I was lucky to not cancel my original order because that was also a lie, none of the stores mentioned actually have the phone.

After that whole situation that got us with no internet and cellphone for days it seems that they haven’t learn a thing.

hdaubel
I plan to stick around

I finally got mine yesterday.  It took 6 days to have it shipped after I placed the order (Friday, September 9 @ 7am CDT) and 6 days to get here after they shipped it (September 15).  If they had sent it via Purolator I could have received it after a couple of days but since they used Canada Post and with the Queen thing, well it took 6 days.  Hoping you guys get yours soon. 

daytime10
I've been here awhile

Any idea on the backlog for an iPhone 14 pro max 256gb space black?

Ordered via Rogers business portal today

We talking a month? 2 months?

aaaa1247
I've been around

I don’t understand why rogers make promotions of the iPhone 14 pro max if doesn’t have available I made my PRE ORDER since 3 weeks ago and this is the moment that I’m waiting the tracking number ahhhh but they take the money first and I don’t have nothing, the agents say that phone’s are in warehouse but don’t say any answer and I asked to speak with a manager and they told me that in 48 hours they would call me and a week has passed and they don't call me either

Seb6
I'm here a lot

Yup, we are going in the 3rd week and still no clue when I'll get mine, basicaly pre order is useless, sucks.

joytuquib
I've been here awhile
Same here. Like everyday and time I checked my status but still at 33 no movement

aj_12
I plan to stick around

Finally got a shipping email after ordering on launch day. The wait is over!

Seb6
I'm here a lot

3 weeks after pre order and you ordered on launch day... Rogers is so bad with pre orders, I am on the verge of canceling, buying from Apple directly and switching to Telus.

joytuquib
I've been here awhile
32 now 😢 every two weeks it change but only minus one in the position sigh

CeceIafrate
I've been here awhile
I pre ordered my iPhone 14 pro max on Sept 9 with rogers and today is October 5th with still no update.. I’ve been spot #2 in line since September 9. That means rogers has gotten ANY iPhones sent to them. My status still says back ordered… not sure when and how much longer I’ll be waiting.

Seb6
I'm here a lot

Finally got my shipping notification last night.

Got an email from Rogers saying they made changes to my account prior to the email, I called to see if my iphone will ship shortly since I got charged for the new phone, they had no clue.

Rogers is a mess. Last time I pre order directly from Rogers.

Misty1
I've been around
Did Rogers ever get back to you? Did you get your phone?

ragu13
I'm a reliable contributor
My wife is still waiting for her Deep Purple PM 512GB to go in progress…dropped from 101 to 18 in the queue but still very frustrating

Even tried to look at Apple stores in Canada and have it activated there…nuttin!!!

Was the Pro Max demand that high or did Apple just grossly underestimate its sales?

13LT
I've been around

Is anyone else having problems ordering the IPhone 14? I have been trying since the beginning of September with the pre-order. I receive emails saying the two phones have been ordered, only to be told by customer service that they actually weren’t??? This happened at least 3 times.
This has been going on for so long, that I finally just cancelled one of the orders.
I have spent at least 4.5 hours on the phone with various customer service people and we’ve yet to receive the phones. (Well, now only one as I just cancelled mine)

Seb6
I'm here a lot

Yes, finally got my phone, 14 pro max 256gb silver.

But Rogers customer service is clueless.

CeceIafrate
I've been here awhile
One of mine was delivered yesterday (device hardware upgrade) but the second line (new activation) is still back ordered. Both phones were pre ordered on the phone at the exact same time on sept 9 at 8am.

I've been here awhile
I had to order mine three times as the customer service messed it up twice. Placed order on 30th sept, got no email no confirmation, trying to be in touch with the customer service but they are just rude and doesn’t care, Not even giving me what’s my place in line to get the phone or an approx date, it’s already been two weeks and according to them it might be another 3-4 weeks

ragu13
I'm a reliable contributor
In Progress for wife’s 14PM Deep Purple 512GB on Tuesday afternoon…Saturday afternoon now, still ‘IN PROGRESS’

Getting impatient now lol

Ismail18
I've been here awhile
How to check on what queue number i am?

am141
I'm here a lot

I ordered 14p dp. Don't see anything in my online account. Was given a reservation #. How can I check what queue # I am or what the lead times are? Waiting for 5 weeks now.

Greetings @am141!

Thanks for posting! I'm sure you are quite anxious to receive your order! 🙂

To check the status of your device reservation, please start by logging into your MyRogers online profile here.  (Please note that this is for regular Consumer accounts). 

-Once logged in, you should be in the Overview tab

-Scroll down to the Wireless section and look for the phone number attached to your device reservation. Click Manage.

-Select Device Reservation.

-You'll be taken to our Rogers Reservation System where you may view the details of your reservation.

You should also be receiving weekly email updates advising you of your place in line. Once the device is shipped, you will get an email confirmation with a tracking number as well.

If you have a Business account, please visit the Rogers Direct website here instead.

I hope this helps! 

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats