cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Change Voicemail Password

mhancock0
I'm here a lot
Understanding that Apple makes changes to iOS options when they supply phones to Rogers, here is something that may have been overlooked either long-term or in recent version changes. I am posting it in case Rogers technical people or developers monitor the community for suggestions. When one wants to change a voicemail password, in the Rogers network this can be accessed through the MyRogers app or in the voicemail system itself. By accident today I found out that the option also is presented in iOS 14.2 when one goes to Settings and then Phone, near bottom of page. If one uses this option the screen basically freezes and will not complete the request. It might be a good idea to remove or somehow hide this option.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iOS Change Voicemail Password

Thanks @RogersCorey. I assume that you have a formal connection with Rogers and will pass this on to those who can take action if needed or warranted.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersCorey

Greetings and welcome to our Community @mhancock0!

Thank you for your feedback regarding this feature.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Thanks @RogersCorey. I assume that you have a formal connection with Rogers and will pass this on to those who can take action if needed or warranted.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation