Rogers Wireless Voicemail on iPhone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4Malbec
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Wireless Voicemail on iPhone?

I just became a Rogers Wireless customer. I set up my voicemail at instructed but released after you have to dial into to retrieve messages on my iPhone. I would rather it go straight to the voicemail and just click on the symbols it to get ( that’s how it was with previous provider ). I never had to dial in to get it. 
I hope I’m explaining myself correctly. If needed I’ll try to clarify better. 
thanks you any help on this 

*Added Labels*

chaszasz
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Wireless Voicemail on iPhone?

*98 will get you to your voicemail
4Malbec
I've Been Here Awhile

It’s not that. I can access it. I just don’t get why I have to call the voicemail ? On my previous carrier I just hit the voicemail symbol at the bottom and I went straight to it. No hitting the “Call Voicemail “ that appears to get to it. 4DDCA27F-8291-4372-A59F-9B9D61ADB9CC.jpeg

Don_Ca
I'm a Reliable Contributor

You probably need to change the voicemail access number in your settings to do that. I am on Android, so cannot tell you how on an iPhone but google can.
4Malbec
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your help but that is not the solution. I need someone who knows Apple. I just don’t know to get it so I don’t have to press voicemail as that is the only option. As I pointed out on my other carrier I just hit the voice mail symbol at bottom and it played me my voicemails and showed them to me - now I just call in and think that’s more inconvenient. I want them to store directly on my phone as they did previously.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Don_Ca
I'm a Reliable Contributor

So, I see 57 did the searching the OP could have done themselves.