cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Pre-Owned

mrvillegas
I've been around

Was wondering about the certified pre-owned iphones (14 pro or 15 pro).  My main concern is the battery health.  The options for the CPO are like new and lightly used.  I would be going with the 'like new' version but was wondering if the phones would come with 100% battery health. Last thing I want is to buy a CPO iphone and the battery health is 85% or less for a supposed 'like new' phone.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Certified Pre-Owned

RogersYasmine

Hello @mrvillegas ,

Welcome to the community forums, we hope you like it here! 🙂

Thanks for posting your inquiry regarding our CPO devices. All of our CPO devices are considered like-New and gently used. All parts of the device should be in good working condition. What is considered a 'Like-New' device? 

• A Like-New device is a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) device that’s as good as new, fully functional and 100% awesome.
  • Completely restored: Like-New devices are minimally used devices which have been completely restored. So they look like new overall, but they might have minor marks or scuffs visible upon close inspection only.
  • Thoroughly tested: These devices are data wiped, then thoroughly tested by qualified technicians. The latest software version is also installed to ensure you get a fresh experience with a fully functional device.

When you purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Device, they will come with a warranty:

• 6 months for Apple devices.
  • 12 months for Android smartphones & tablets.

If your device was sent as a warranty replacement, your warranty is 90 days from the date of replacement or the original 1-year period, whichever is longer. 

If for some reason, a part/parts of the device are not functioning as they should, you may reach out to our customer support teams to discuss a replacement. 

Check out our additional FAQs found here. I hope this helps!

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation