cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a repair service for my Iphone?

bbbbbbbbbbbbkkk
I've been around

I added the device protection plan from Rogers when I get my Iphone 15 Pro Max from Rogers, now my phone screen is cracked. I want a repair, and I filed a request online. However, it said that "You are being redirected to Apple to complete the repair request. The service request just created will be closed and Apple will handle getting your phone repaired. Click here to locate an Apple Store near you."

I opened apple store website, they said that I don't have Applecare, so they need to charge me for repairing the phone...

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to file a repair service for my Iphone?

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @bbbbbbbbbbbbkkk

A warm welcome to the Community and Congrats on your first post with us! 🙌 Yikes! I'm saddened to hear about your cracked screen. Has the issue been resolved since you last posted? If not, I  just have a few questions for you in hopes of getting this ironed out:

When did you request to have Device Protection added to your account?

Have you ever had your iPhone 15 Pro Max swapped?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo 

Re: How to file a repair service for my Iphone?

sherclelland
I'm here a lot

yes, warmest welcome indeed! so, the fact is, that like disneyland's queues that wind you around bends and corners, and sometimes engage you in games and shows; Rogers has a long windy tunnel that eventually leads to going in to a store, or phoning in. It will take you to a hundred webpages and app screens that ultimately loop right back around to the start. I think both in-store and call centre will both pass you off to Likewize (sic.) for ultimate approval. Sounds like the "free screen repair" has some very strict terms and conditions. After paying on a "premium plan" for a year, when my phone was stolen, they said it was a $400 deductible, on what they curiously deemed a $400 phone. "We dont fix your phone, and "likewize" (sic.) we dont wanna buy it back like we said we would unless youve kept it in a tissue box in a vault." 

Saddest of all, while ive been a Rogers customer since 2005 or so, they seem to have gotten to that value-peak where they are all but abusive of their long-term clients. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation