Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LePeR1898
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Is there plans to drop iPhone12 pricing now that the 13 is coming out? So far full price is still the same as always

SabrinaMolella
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Can someone let me know what time reservations start tomorrow for Ontario in EST to get the iPhone 13?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SabrinaMolella

It should start 6AM EST.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @LePeR1898

It should go down but it’s up to Apple on when or how much. The carriers only change the amount / lower it when Apple tells them too.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SabrinaMolella

Yes it will show the actual name for each phone. iPhone 13/mini/pro/ pro max
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

As I posted above…. Friday Sept 17th ( tomorrow). Rogers should start it at 6amEST
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi All,

Just want to add gasoline to the fire 🙂

Anyone remember the one year 2014? Rogers said 6AM but it started at 4 AM 🤗

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Stupid question, what exactly is the point in the $40 reservation fee if it will be refunded in any case

A reservation fee of $40 + taxes will be applied to your account for each reservation. This amount will be fully refunded once your device has shipped or you’ve cancelled your reservation before the device is shipped.

ziglaub
I Plan to Stick Around

What would be the price for a 2 year contract for the pro max in 128 GB?

SabrinaMolella
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I guess it’s not open at 6am….. lol