cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @joyn6160

It’s for the specific device / model you get and it’s Canada wide.

So if u get the 256GB Pro Max blue, then it’s for that model / color only within the reservation system Canada wide

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
@joyn6160

The number is nation wide. So for Rogers as a whole for that specific model (storage plus colour combo)

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

It's rogers as a whole, possibly regional in a sense east/west coast/provincal, but for sure its not by store.

I'm, not sure if its this release or forum has died down over the years but I recall these Reservation threads being much more popular a few years ago

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

So if I'm 43 for IP13 PM 256gb Blue, i should get it next Friday?

cynikalmindset
I plan to stick around

#4 13 Pro Max Silver 1TB

Also got a Sierra Blue Pro Max 1TB direct from Apple when they got online today

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @joyn6160

You should unless Apple doesn’t send that many to Rogers OR Rogers allocates more to stores / home deliveries. In theory you should get it launch day but crazy things have happened before

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Th1ef

You know I have been doing this for almost 10yrs now every year. However I noticed that the last 4-5yrs it’s slowly gone down. Many don’t come on the forums anymore since the problems that happened with the past reservations and or don’t upgrade every year or so.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
Work took me away my friend , but could not miss the pre order wimdow , honestly you are part Of the experience and a big one too . always enjoyed your helpful comments to the community.

Made a pre order ship to home 13Pro 512 blue at 06:03 Pacific, but I live in a remote BC area so I do not have high hopes I’m receiving it in launch day ,

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

You may as long as stock comes in..

I was #7 for the Jet Black iPhone 7 in 2016 and Rogers did not get even 1 unit.

Apple did not ship Rogers any.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Th1ef

I still remember that. I got mine at the store as they had 1 in stock I remember and got lucky. Many carriers had this issue too even Apple it self.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @marinerbc

Thanks! I don’t know how much longer I will make these threads but for now I’m still here! 10+yrs it’s been making these threads and going strong even if they feel dead at times!

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
I think the reason for lack of activity in these threads is because the ordering process is pretty straightforward now and devices are now sold on their own contract as opposed to mixed in with the service contract. Also after like XS Max I think iPhones are so good that annual upgrades are less desirable. I had ever iPhone from the original in 2007 up until like Xs Max and now I’ve skipped a 11 and will skip 13. I’m just tired of upgrading every year and the phones are like $2000 now so it’s more and more costly to upgrade every year.

I remember the original iPhone was either $399 or $499 usd LOL. We’ve come a long way since then.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
Many many more healthy and prospers years my friend . Honestly you always give these threads the cut above , that is why people like myself and I am sure many more chose to stick with Rogers . Hope you will continue the tradition as long as you enjoy it and I am sure you do through all these years .
Keep well and stay safe and healthy my friend .

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
That is very true , was surprised by the ease of order processing this morning , just waiting for the fulfilment part of the order ..
Apple now wants a piece of the hardware sales with 24 month 0% interest , Rogers better through a discount on ear buds like last year .

https://apple.news/AONAwrwYuQY27FMyY0ev2UA

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

What would be the price for a 2 year contract for the pro max in 128 GB?

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
Just did the math on 13 pro 512 GB
On 24 month 0% from apple 75.37 a month and the phone bought outright .
With Rogers 54.25 a month with an edge balance owing after 24 month 560 .
Thus Rogers 52 more than Apple , but you do not pay taxes up front . So if you add the cost of financing the taxes over two years . Still Rogers is a bit more expensive , Apple now at noon September 17 pushed shipment of that phone to last week of October and first week of November. I would still go with Rogers and hope I get the phone earlier thank Apple .

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Moved up from #26 to #23 for pro max 256g blue

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

@marinerbc  This is wrong I think, there is no upfront  fees, no interest for the financed plan

iPhone 13 Pro Break Down (I believe)

128gb - $1399.00 = $1580.87 (incl tax)     /    24mo  =  65.87 /mo

256gb - $1539.00 =  $1739.07 (incl tax)    /    24mo  =  72.42 /mo

512gb - $1809.00 = $2044.17 (incl tax)     /    24mo  =  85.17 /mo

1tb       - $2079.00 = $2349.27 (incl tax)     /    24mo  =  97.88 /mo

To further break this down would be:

128:

Total Tax: $181.87

Monthly Tax: $7.58

Monthly Device Cost: $58.29

Total: $65.87

256:

Total Tax: $200.07

Monthly Tax: $8.34

Monthly Device Cost: $64.13

Total: $72.47

Total Tax: $235.17

Monthly Tax: $9.80

Monthly Device Cost: $75.38

Total: $85.18

1TB

Total Tax: $270.27

Monthly Tax: $11.26

Monthly Device Cost: $86.63

Total: $97.89

Pretty close off a few cents here or there due to rounding.

There also will be a $50 activation fee, I assume that fee is charged through Apple as well if its processed as an upgrade through the carrier. If you buy it outright then there is no $50 fee.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
Here is a link to a public folder with screen shots of Rogers and apple breakdown price for 13Pro 512 GB,
I’m apple case you pay taxes up front of you finance at 0% for 2 years . Note PST&GST in BC .
Still o like Rogers deal , even better if someone is reading this and implement 50% ear buds of the previous generation as they did last year with the iPhone 12
(Removed link for security/privacy reasons. Please upload the images using the Insert Photos option - RogersJermaine)

Sorry I can not do that from the edit version on the phone , there is no insert photo/ picture option . Will do that from a PC later
Thanks admin

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

Hi,

I believe in any event you will still pay the same amount of taxes regardless of how it is calculated.

vithu1531
I plan to stick around
Ordered Pro Max 256GB in blue. Shipping to home so can’t check reservation spot
Topic Stats