cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Those of you who are reserving the new iphone 13, are you changing your price plan at all by any chance or keeping it the same? how much do you currently pay? are you comfortable with the monthly financing for this phone? how much fee is the device financing going to cost you?

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Th1ef
I plan to stick around
whats the point in a reservation system if no one knows what time it starts

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

Position #1 + #2 - 256GB IPhone pro Graph

serge_bmw
I plan to stick around

Its live!!!!

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

i remember you serge from iphone x drop ;]

I plan to stick around

Where do you see this? I still get the splash page on the "upgrade my device" link

serge_bmw
I plan to stick around
sign in and out then go to number your reserving under and then device reservation (should be right there)

I plan to stick around

Awesome, the "upgrade device" still leads to the splash page, but the device reservation works! #5!!

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Reserved iphone 13 pro max, sierra blue, 256g. Position #26
This will be my first iphone, wanted a change from android.

llkjl9989
I've been here awhile

Where do you see your position. I got my confirmation email.

Th1ef
I plan to stick around
If you log back into the reservation system and select your phone number (if you have multiple) it should show you

Your reservation number will go down as people cancel

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @IIkjl9989

Sign out and sign back into ur Rogers account. Go back into the reservation system and you will see your like on que there

hsandhar
I plan to stick around

Is there a considerable difference in delivery timelines if I get it shipped to a Rogers store compared to my home?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @hsandhar

Everyone has a different experience with this.

Some have gotten it faster shipped via home option but some like me got it first day at store vs home delivery.

Remember the store can hold it for a few days so u can pick it up anytime within that time frame ( u need to contact the store to make arrangements as they can only hold it for so long). Delivery at home can be made but needs a Signature and if no one is home, they will try the next day.

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

How do you ship it to home? I only have the option for store?

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
I’m back from the dead lol. Hope everyone is doing well.

Weird that I didn’t even get the option to reserve. Upgraded my gf’s line to a 13 Pro but the website wouldn’t let me keep her existing plan. Called in and an agent put through the order for me, shipping to my home. Not a reservation though like a full on order (pre-order I guess).

Anyone else actually put through an order for the new iPhone as opposed to reserving one?

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

I remember you nasa 🙂 Always same folk around here :)!

I wanted to ship to my home rather than the store but I dont see anyway to do so in the reservation system. Does anyone know?

nasa25
@Th1ef

Good to see you back as well. When I was trying to order on the website I had both options available to me. But like I said it was an option to pre-order as opposed to reserve. I didn’t even have the option to reserve.

From what I remember from prior years, reservations always shipped to the store but things might have changed since then. Your best bet honestly is to call in and talk with an agent.

Th1ef
I plan to stick around

I am in spot #1 and #2.

I will just leave it shipped to store. Last thing I want is something to mess up something.

I believe to use the reservation system you need to be on an Infinite plan, hence why you had issues with the system.

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Anyone know if the reservation number applies to the specific store you are picking up, or just with Rogers as a whole?

nasa25
@Th1ef

Yep I actually am on an infinite plan. My gf’s line is an additional line on my account. The website wanted me to choose another plan with the cheapest being $15 more than her current plan. No way I was doing that lol. The agent had the option to keep the plan the same fortunately.
Topic Stats