cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 7

J04DAN1
I plan to stick around

Does anyone know when Rogers will start selling the Apple Watch Series 7?

*** Edited Labels ***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Apple Watch Series 7

Coffaholic
I'm here a lot
Also curious. Seems odd there has been no word yet.

RogersYasmine

Good day, @J04DAN1 & @Coffaholic!

Thanks for your presence here in the community and for your interest in the Apple Watch Series 7. It's always very exciting when new tech is being released! 🙂

Regrettably, we do not have any confirmation on if and when this model will be available through Rogers at this time, but I would urge you to keep an eye on Rogers.com for the latest news and updates. Feel free to bookmark this page.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
I ordered one through apple yesterday. If you’re looking for the aluminum version maybe wait for Rogers to carry it but if you want the stainless steel or titanium might be better to go through apple since Rogers normally doesn’t carry those.

jimson8
I've been here awhile

Same here, would like to take advantage of getting a Apple Watch on financing so I can get the plan waived $10/mo on my current $90/mo Rogers Infinite Plan. New Rogers customer here currently happy with the service so far, and hope they can carry these products to cater to their high tech usage consumers. Fingers crossed theres an update on October 15 when they release, currently holding off from adding a line until then.

jimson8
I've been here awhile
Also quick note: Wish they offered financing options for the Steel or Titanium cases but most likely won't be an option as those are typically the higher end type watches Apple likes to sell directly.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Rogers sold the gold SS AW5 for like a month when it first came out. I was able to snag one. Ever since then it’s been aluminum models only.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation