cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This will be my first iphone.

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

patsantos
I plan to stick around

I preordered a PM 256 graphite to ship to my house last Friday.

Got my confirmation email at 8:02am. I would think I'm one of the first if preorders went live 2 minutes before.

No updates as of yet. I tried to check the status on the reservation page but I can only set up a NEW reservation there.

Unless there's something I'm missing. idk.

fbangla
I've been here awhile
I don't think we can check status for ship to home. I am in same boat as you and haven't received anything yet.

From what I understand they will either ship out today evening or tomorrow.

patsantos
I plan to stick around

I hope so!

I've been in a number of live chats with Rogers and they don't know anything or won't tell me anything. smh.

fbangla
I've been here awhile
They don't know anything.

vithu1531
I plan to stick around

Nothing so far on my end, account didn't update as well.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
@patsantos I’m in the same boat. Ship to home and no updates yet.

What I do is look at the device details for the line you’re upgrading. When they have added the new iPhone to that line, it’ll show the full subsidy on that line and 24 months remaining to be paid. When you see that you can pretty much guarantee that you’ll see a shipping email within the next 24 hours.

What I’m thinking is that they’ll add the new iPhones to everyone’s account this afternoon, ship in the evening via overnight and phones will be delivered tomorrow (for those that ordered as soon as the pre order went live anyway)

vithu1531
I plan to stick around

and just got an email that my account has been updated right after posting this haha.

patsantos
I plan to stick around
Device details have been updated on my account. 👍🏽

Now, just for the shipping email.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Glad to see most are either getting a shipping notification or internally the change of the devices.

Remember that ship at home, you won’t see any reservation number or anything until the phone ships. Although you will see the device change on ur profile.

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Anyone know if Rogers calls you if you did the reserve and pickup? My shipping email said that Rogers would call me when it arrives. Just wondering if I should expect a call today, or if I should just go in tomorrow.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Device details updated on my account

It’s happening!

mselwood
I've been around

I preordered as soon as they came out on the rogers website and did ship to home. The device details updated... Should I expect the phone to arrive tomorrow? or next week?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @mselwood

Log into your Rogers account and check Device details on ur account. If the phone and price has changed, then it will ship tonight for tomorrow or this weekend

If that has changed. Then next week

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

Is it possible to get it on launch day at Costco at all?

writergal
I plan to stick around

I just checked and it says "in progress" so YAY!!!!!!!

akeene
I've been here awhile
Just wondering if anyone has received an email for shipping that ordered an iPhone 13 pm 512gb silver?

vithu1531
I plan to stick around
Shipping email secured

JakeKane
I've been here awhile
How long ago did you get your device change email before the shipping one?
I just got mine 2 hours ago

JakeKane
I've been here awhile
Ordered 13 Pro Max 512 Graphite at 1PM on pre order day to be shipped to my home.
Got device change at 10:30pm tonight and now shipping notification an hour later.

wonderworld
I've been around

I pre-ordered the pink iPhone 13 128gb within 3 mins of it opening and chose ship to home. I got an error message when I submitted my order, but when I asked a live agent to confirm they said my order went through and I got the order confirmation email as well. But that's all I've heard since, and where my device details should be it has said "Something went wrong - we're working to fix this issue as soon as possible" for 4 or 5 days now.

No shipping email which I'm not expecting until after the device details change. Anyone else have their device details missing before it switched over? 

Topic Stats