cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

llkjl9989
I've been here awhile

Yeah I clicked upgrade device on my line, choose the iphone i wanted to upgrade to and pre ordered it. I choose ship to home. Different than the reservation i did the last time.

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

here is another shot at comparing Apple to carriers 

Buying an iPhone 13 from a Canadian carrier can cost up to $46 more (msn.com)

Th1ef
I plan to stick around
I guess you’re right, we should have financed ditrecyly from apple. I didn’t realize apple had financing now, guess this will be the last time I upgrade through Rogers lol

Th1ef
I plan to stick around
Well I’m out of here.

I just ordered directly from Apple on financing and i saved $200 instantly vs getting from Rogers (2 phones @ $50 ea. (Rogers inflation price) and no activation fee for instore activation by using the reservation system which is another per device $50ea.) AND I got $530 in trade in value for 2 iPhone X 256G phones

So I just saved $730 just by going directly through apple.

I also went to Best Buy and checked out the 12 Pro Max and decided to switch to the MAX Version of 13 Pro and I’m only paying $60 a month per device vs the $75 I was going to pay Rogers for non max and this includes 2 yr apple care on both devices

If I had realized that Rogers was charging an extra $50 I would have went to apple directly.

Rogers should provide some sort of incentive for purchasing from them not add pointless forced “activation fees” and for no reason and inflating the cost of hardware by $50 extra.

I will have to wait until October 20 now because of this but can only blame my self for not researching properly and believing Rogers had me in their best interest.

Going forward I will purchase everything through apple directly

Live and learn. Good luck all! Hope you enjoy your new phones!

writergal
I plan to stick around

Whoa!!  I preordered yesterday and for the first time, I'm on the top 10 for my phone (Pro Max)!  Not sure how much the chip shortage will affect me, but it seems like I'll be getting my phone on Friday! 

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

did you reserve or used the pre-order ? what size is your pro max, as the 1T is delayed in some markets , not sure about ours.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/iphone-13-pro-iphone-13-pro-max-shipping-dates-delay...

vithu1531
I plan to stick around

has anyone gotten theirs on launch day before? preordered within one hour it went live.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @vithu1531

Out of the 10yrs I have been making these threads I have only once not gotten it at launch. The rest I have.

However I have seen many who haven’t and they had lower numbers / high numbers and models which weren’t available to many carriers at launch.

Also Rogers did screw up a few times lol

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

Im 43 for iPhone 13Pro Max 256gb Blue. I'll be shocked if its at the Rogers store for pickup this Friday. Shocked.

fdfdaf
I've been here awhile
I am 210 for graphite 128GB pro max. What are the chances of getting it Friday or Atleast the following week? I selected ship to store in downtown Toronto.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
This Friday slim to none.

Next week maybe. Like if you got it by or before next Friday I’d be surprised

fdfdaf
I've been here awhile
210 doesn't seem that high considering it's Toronto and they must have more stock for downtown or GTA

mbp12
I plan to stick around
do i need to be on desktop to see my reservation spot in line? Can’t seem to figure it out on mobile. If anyone has a link to the correct page it would be much appreciated. Grabbed the 13 pro 256 GR

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
Im #22 for the exact same model, im not holding my breath. I heard they are delayed till end of October.

Pro max 256g blue

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
Sign in
https://www.rogers.com/consumer/self-serve/wireless

Click my Rogers
from overview click the phone number .
look for quick links , click on device reservation, you might need to choose the phone number from a drop down menu if you have more than online on your account

joyn6160
I plan to stick around

When do you expect the phones to start shipping out to the stores? Im guessing as they ship we will begin to see our reservation number drop?

serge_bmw
I plan to stick around

So I just got a lovely email stating because i didn't return my phone on Sept 20th (upfront Edge) that I'm being charged $592 on my next bill. The kicker here is the phone number associated to this phone has a new iPhone 13 Pro Max on reservation (They knew very well the new iPhone would not be here for that date).

And according to my online with Rogers i would now "own" the phone, but could they not just do the credit when i go in and turn in the phone?

Man this pisses me off (been with them for over 20 years)

Anyone run into this before?

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
Since you didn’t return the phone in time they are correct that you now ‘own’ it and were billed accordingly.

Technically you would have had to return the phone and be without a phone for a week or two (however long the 13 takes to show up). Tough situation for sure. Maybe they will take back the phone and credit you as a show of goodwill?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
So what are you guys going to do with your Old device? sell it or give it to a family member? or keep it as a spare? when you get your new iPhone what are you going to do about the charger situation? buy a charger brick or use your old one provided you did not get rid of the phone?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Also do you guys like to transfer your data ie music, photos, videos from your old device to your new one, or do you like to start clean and have a empty device instead and backup all your photos/videos from old device onto your hard drive?
Topic Stats