Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

For a tech company this is quite sad 😢
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeap, I started this thread more then a year ago.  3 months ago, I switched to TD Visa with Aeroplan.  Now I am using Apple pay everywhere.   I am also using the ESSO app to pay at the pump on my iPhone.  I feels sad...  now all I use this Roger card is to pay for my Rogers bills.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've been using my %2 MBNA, unfortunately it still doesn't have Pay yet Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

They have announced that they are hard at work to get Apple Pay setup, and around mid-2017. Such a contrast in attitude compared to you-know-who. 

My Rogers MC is stored and now just used for the monthly Fido bill. Will close the account once MBNA is on Apple Pay

I've Been Here Awhile

MBNA is on Apple Pay, Rogers are you next?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm loving my MBNA right now, I guess the Rogers card will continue to sit in a drawer Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

I concur with you, Cornfed. Now 100% Apple Pay thanks to MBNA coming on board. I haven't used the Rogers MC for 2 or 3 months, except to pay my Fido, thus no annual fee.

Eventually I will likely cancel the account. Even if they start supporting Apple Pay, MBNA still is superior, despite the annual fee. The Rogers MC w/Apple Pay would become my backup card to my MBNA.

You certainly have to give MBNA credit for announcing some time ago that they were working on supporting Apple Pay, and that they met their (rumoured) promise of mid-2017 launch. I hope they enhance their effort with an app that lets you do the verification, without the phonecall.

I've Been Around

Is there any update? I have switched over to another card that supports apple pay, but still have the Rogers card, and would like to start using it again, if it gets apple pay.

I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't heard anything Smiley Sad I still have the card for foreign purchases and a small fido bill.

I've been loving my MBNA card 💳 with pay, straight %2 is pretty good, but not to keen on the $89 annual fee.

I'm Here A Lot

FYI foreign transaction fee now apply to this card. They removed that feature. I’ve just canceled my card. I’ve waited over year and still no new news.