cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

RAwhite1987
I plan to stick around

Hello everyone, 

It's been awhile since I last pre-ordered a device (I last pre-ordered my current S8+ in 2017) and my memory is hazy. 

Can anyone here tell me when the S20 will available for pre-order? I know Telus is opening their pre-orders on the 11th but I have yet to hear anything about Rogers. 

***Added Labels***

169 REPLIES 169

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
I got the paperwork emails a bit after lunch and just got the Purolator tracking email early evening.

Wartoothm
I've been here awhile

I received my new contract agreement and bill, but no tracking number yet.

SunnyHari0
I plan to stick around
Same here i have got the new contract papers and billing info with the device details like imei number etc. But no tracking number yet

I got my contract around lunchtime and my tracking number just before dinner, looks like it's in Hamilton right now.

I'm incredibly unimpressed with the complete lack of issue management. Rogers, who is on your communications team? This wasn't poor customer service, this was poor communication. Even the CSRs didn't know what to say, proving you had no key messages developed or any templated responses provided. You just kind of hoped no one would notice that their $2000 phone was over a week late.

Great idea, but you failed. We all noticed. Whoever on your communications team does your issue management should be taken to task over this. Get a template, learn how to communicate with your customers, and make this right. It's not hard.

Even the iPhone XR Red had a message on customer service about shipping delays, but not the S20U which is a more expensive device in the middle of a massive international launch. You messed up. Own it.

suddend
I've been here awhile
Still no luck at local Best Buy with my Ultra preorder. I'm 1st in line for one according to them but who knows when that actually is.

SunnyHari0
I plan to stick around
I just got my shipping email..finally man..good thing is atleast i m getting galaxy budsplus as well. I got contract papers couple of hours ago and shipping email just now. Note: it was in spam box i was checking inbox of gmail. Good luck guys. I just hope i get my device tomorrow and i can enjoy my weekend.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
Agreed!

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
Got my account agreement paper work email around lunch time and shipping email after dinner today. Buds+ are coming to. Hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Wartoothm
I've been here awhile

Just received my shipping information and it states the headphones are included.

Well I'll be damned.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
Finally being delivered today via Purolator. So YES I'm excited.

Got an email today that i'm 146 in line..... .

SunnyHari0
I plan to stick around
Same here androidboy..tracking says its on the delivery truck thats why i have been sitting in my car outside because my bell doesnt work and lot of times they just take it back and i dont want that to happen. I will sit here until i get my phone. Good luck to others who are still waiting. I can feel you guys i was feeling same until yesterday evening and i can tell waiting sucks so hard.

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
I hear ya...,,,I was expecting the agreement emails and shipping emails on March 6th, launch day.

spegs
I plan to stick around

Woohoo got an email update today! I have moved up 5 spots since last week!🙄😑🙄😑 At this rate I will get a phone in....  31 weeks.... lol. 

thumbnail_Screenshot_20200313-112431_Outlook.jpg

viewaskew
I'm here a lot

Update-Update - The eagle has landed.  I repeat, the eagle has landed...  Buds+ and all!

Izzyt105
I've been here awhile
Just got the phone. I received the tracking number last night. Hope you all get yours.. Cheers

Rosé
I've been around
Still no emails from Rogers... rep said I would get both S20Us today but nothing. I pre-ordered Feb 11th, right after the conference as well. Ridiculous..

Androidfanboy
I plan to stick around
All I can say is Wow wow! I'm glad I waited.the ultra is a beast and the galaxy + wireless buds are ace.

Albd1
I plan to stick around

I am like number 340 odd on the device reservation page. I knew I wouldn't get it right on time, but the fact that they are selling them already at some retail locations and they have had zero meaningful updates other than hey you are XXX in the queue. No eta, no hey were are struggling to get units and expect a shipment after this day. All this is a little disappointing, to say the least.

Sinavus
I've been here awhile

S20 Ultra reservation. So I have been patiently waiting for my S20 Ultra to come in and it's definitely getting frustrating.. I am going to give this another week and if nothing comes I may get a different phone with a different service provider. Anyone know when BC is getting more?

SunnyHari0
I plan to stick around
I agree completely agree with you androidboy. The wait is totally worth it. I would like to say this to others who are waiting that the wait is totally worth it. Once you get your ultra you will forget everything. I have always bought the smaller models. S20 ultra is my first big screen experience and my God what a experience. Its a 6.9inch screen but it is very comfortable to hold and watching experience is just amazing. I dont think i can go to smaller screens now. People donot cancel your pre orders i am saying again it is worth the wait. Also rogers is sending buds+ to everyone as well which is also nice. Rogers pre order is your best bet right now. I think people who pre ordered are getting it quicker than people who reserved it. I pre ordered on match 4 and i got it this Friday march 13. Good luck to all. I hope all of you get it very soon and experience this beast called S20 ultra.
Topic Stats