Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Hello @Shinnyx

The only way to avoid the is by doing a device reservation to the store for pick up.

Unfortunately when you do ship to home orders it acts like a upgrade done that day. So you pre order a phone it it does the upgrade as ofthe day u order it. So it will charge u everything that. You just have to wait for the phone to come in. All carriers do this unfortunately.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Not sure that's accurate, I had a $255 device balance + the $759 device price for a total of $1014+tax for the upgrade. What they charged me up front on my credit card was only the $759 +tax and all it does is add that amount to your account so now I show a balance of -$858.
I Plan to Stick Around

Same for me. I now have a negative balance in my account. So I guess it is ok than.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @Meowmix

Just pre-ordered a Pixel 3XL online to ship directly to me. When can I expect the device to ship?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TsarStarTartare

Usually they start shipping them out the day before the launch or the day of. Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix thanks so much!
I Plan to Stick Around

on or after December 1st for the XL.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went today to check out the devices at Best Buy cause they have them on display now, was a little disappointed to hear only the pixel 3 is releasing in Canada on November 1st, the pixel 3 XL will be released on December 1st in Canada.

I Plan to Stick Around

That's not good.
I'm Here A Lot

I think that's a mistake on Best Buy's part. The pre-order bonus is only available until October 31, indicating a November 1 release (and that's the same on Telus and Bell's websites). Also, on the XDA website many people (from Canada, to clarify) who ordered from Google are showing delivery dates from November 1. I would be seriously surprised and disappointed with a December 1 release. I guess we'll find out in a few days.

Topic Stats