Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

No word yet on my White 128gb Pixel 3 XL ship to home, hoping for movement tonight as no official word on delays either.
I'm Here A Lot

I have received a UPS tracking number and should get the phone tomorrow, according to the tracking number.

I ordered on the opening day so things should roll out for everyone as it was ordered.

I've Been Here Awhile

Received my UPS tracking number at 8pm CST and ordered my delivery to home on Oct 25th. Hasn't been picked up for processing yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered Oct 9th....... Still nothing at 1:21am,awesome.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still nothing, trying to chat with support is extremely painful. Of course I know he can't tell me the status because I shipped to home but he has no clue about anything :S I just want to know if it's been delayed in general, I can't go to store now to buy one as I wouldn't get the Pixel Stand for free so I'm stuck, awesome.
I Plan to Stick Around

I never got an email but contacted chat support and they provided a tracking number as it had already shipped and is out for delivery.

I've Been Here Awhile

Lol. customer chat wouldn't even look it up for me. only told me that they will be shipped in the order they were ordered.

I Plan to Stick Around

@zombiejc wrote:

I never got an email but contacted chat support and they provided a tracking number as it had already shipped and is out for delivery.

That's so weird they told me they couldn't see any status for me, even I was transferred to customer relations, did you have yours setup as ship to home? What model/color/size?

I Plan to Stick Around

Ship to home. White Pixel 64gb

I've Been Here Awhile

This is my first pre-order. Does the stand ship with the phone, or is it a redeem code for later?