cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

Does Rogers usually do pre-orders for Pixel devices? I know usually Samsung and Apple but wasn't sure on Pixel.  Looks like it will be available on Nov 1st in Canada and I want to make sure to have WiFi Calling so would rather order from Rogers.

Thanks,

Jerome

*** Edited Labels ***

137 REPLIES 137

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

npisano
I'm here a lot

I also looked on the Google Store, and it showed 2-3 weeks shipping for the black Pixel XL 64GB. I then looked at the smaller Pixel 3, and it showed shipping November 5.  So, I'm hoping that's referring to the time frame if you were to order now versus those who preordered weeks ago. As you said, we'll know on Thursday. A December release would be incredibly disappointing and would possibly push people to other phones.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hey guys!

It doesn't seem like the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL are having a good launch. Out of the box issues already. This seems to be a Google problem every single year.. So get it may not seem big problems to some but cutting the wireless charging to half speed, issues with the screen ( notch), camera and the audio isn't a great start.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/29/google-pixel-3-xl-side-notch/

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/23/google-pixel-3-report-multitasking-issue/

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/23/google-limits-pixel-3-5w-standard-third-party-chargers/

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/19/photos-pixel-3-not-always-saving/

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/19/pixel-3-xl-video-recording-poor-audio-quality/

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/19/pixel-3-xl-speaker-volume-difference/

j_dust
I've been here awhile

Well at least they aren't catching on fire... lol

Most of these issues can be fixed via software updates. Camera mic is dissapointing, but not a deal breaker.

The camera from what I am seeing takes some stunning pics, that's more important to me.

My preorder now says "in progress", so I think November 1st is looking good!

IainS
I plan to stick around
is that for the pixel or pixel XL?

npisano
I'm here a lot
That's for a black, 64GB, XL.

Where can I check on the pre-order status ? The only thing I received was an e-mail and I can't figure out where to check the status on my account page.

Thanks !

blaker999
I've been here awhile

So far only have email saying - we'll let you know from Rogers.

Ordered from google store the same date and the status on that order went from Nov4 to Oct30 to unknown

My phone has been billed just now: I got the documentation about the service renewal for the new phone.

Just waiting for a tracking number now !

Let's hope it won't get shipped with Canada Post ! (because of the strikes)

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
No word yet on my White 128gb Pixel 3 XL ship to home, hoping for movement tonight as no official word on delays either.

I have received a UPS tracking number and should get the phone tomorrow, according to the tracking number.

I ordered on the opening day so things should roll out for everyone as it was ordered.

Wornick3
I've been here awhile
Received my UPS tracking number at 8pm CST and ordered my delivery to home on Oct 25th. Hasn't been picked up for processing yet.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
I ordered Oct 9th....... Still nothing at 1:21am,awesome.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
Still nothing, trying to chat with support is extremely painful. Of course I know he can't tell me the status because I shipped to home but he has no clue about anything :S I just want to know if it's been delayed in general, I can't go to store now to buy one as I wouldn't get the Pixel Stand for free so I'm stuck, awesome.

zombiejc
I plan to stick around

I never got an email but contacted chat support and they provided a tracking number as it had already shipped and is out for delivery.

blaker999
I've been here awhile

Lol. customer chat wouldn't even look it up for me. only told me that they will be shipped in the order they were ordered.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

@zombiejc wrote:

I never got an email but contacted chat support and they provided a tracking number as it had already shipped and is out for delivery.

That's so weird they told me they couldn't see any status for me, even I was transferred to customer relations, did you have yours setup as ship to home? What model/color/size?

zombiejc
I plan to stick around

Ship to home. White Pixel 64gb

AJB
I've been here awhile

This is my first pre-order. Does the stand ship with the phone, or is it a redeem code for later?

Kuurus
I'm here a lot

In the terms and conditions, it was written it was a redeem code for the Google store.

bob01
I'm here a lot

Hello Rogers - any idea when the "Screen Call" feature to be available on Canadian pixel3s?

Topic Stats