Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

I noticed the same connection fee. I was under the impression that there was no fee as well. Also my plan was supposed to have bonus data, don't see any mention of that either.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my tracking number this afternoon about 5pm. Its ready for pickup by UPS, seems like it should be with me by end of day tomorrow based on what it says. Not sure how that is going to work, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. Rogers CS said it was in Mississauga, but maybe it is shipping from Vancouver...
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my shipping notice as well at 11:35pm I'm in the GTA, no details on UPS website yet so we'll see.
I've Been Around

Ordered 3XL white 128G phone October 15th. Nothing yet. Phoned Rogers and went into the store and they couldn't provide any information other than there is no backorder on this phone if I ordered it now.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just got the shipment notification right now. Finally! Ordered it on Oct 16. UPS site says it will be delivered on Tuesday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got my Pixel 3. It was well worth the wait even with the lack of communication. The promo code for the Pixel Stand is in the box as well.

I've Been Here Awhile

While I realize it is not all Rogers fault, I am still going to vent.

I did not get notification of shipment, just a "We missed you" from UPS. I was not able to pick up over the weekend as I was out of town, and now I find out that the depot they delivered to is only open until 6pm.

If I was not home during the day to get the shipment, what makes you think I am able to get to a depot before 6pm. Come on.

All could have been avoided if Rogers had let me know. I could have tracked the shipment and made sure someone was home that afternoon.

I've Been Here Awhile

Mine suppose to be delivered today. Is the code for a stand from Google store or Rogers?
I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats to everyone that has their device or at least their shipping info.  I still haven't received anything and the order still shows: In progress(Pre Fulfillment).  This not knowing is killing me. Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

The code is for the Google Store. You just add the Pixel Stand to your cart and go through the steps and enter in the promo code.