cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

iain1967
I plan to stick around

I have never pre-ordered before but I have for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Do Rogers generally ship on the official release day (01/29/21)?

I see online other carriers have already shipped some S21.

137 REPLIES 137

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
Yeah I called today they told me I have to just wait out cuase the warehouse has my order but they mentioned nothing about having no stock ! I wish they would give me more information on the subject. They seem to just brush off my questions and say you just have to wait cause according to this guy they receive the phone on the 29th and dish them out from there. Hopefully I'll get an email that it's sent soon. Why say there's a promo on pre-orderes if we can't even get then device in a timely manner.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
Yes. I'm very disappointed by all off this. Also the fact that there's only 17k vouchers. That info is not made obvious. The agent never told me and when I called back I asked if I would get the earbuds at the same time as the phone and again they never mentioned that there was limited amounts.

rwc472
I plan to stick around

I ordered the S21 Ultra 512GB as well.  My number is 52 but I just had an agent tell me there is a 3 - 4 week delay and I may not get the voucher for the earbuds either.  I'm going to check out other carriers.

iain1967
I plan to stick around
When did you you order? I ordered on Jan 15th and I have mine.

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
I ordered Jan 17

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
They said I might get an email next week for it to be shipped out but it's incredible how slow they are. They also didn't give me my position in line how did you get that?

rwc472
I plan to stick around
I ordered on the 25th.

rwc472
I plan to stick around
You have to be signed in to your Rogers Acct. Then go to the e-mail you got when you pre-ordered and you'll get a page with FAQ and Go to site. click on Go to site and you should get your number and status.

robeddie
I've been here awhile

Just to clarify - I believe you'll only have a place in line if you selected the option to pick-up in-store.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where can I check the status of my pre-order or backorder?

You will receive email notifications to confirm that your pre-order or backorder ship to home device will ship as soon as stock is available as well as an email to confirm when it has been shipped. If you pre-ordered or backordered for pick up in-store, you will be able to check your place in line. You can find a link to this page inside your confirmation email.

rwc472
I plan to stick around
Thanks and I'm sure you're right. I'm having mine shipped to the store.

Eventually.

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
What GB module did you order? And when did you receive it ?

iain1967
I plan to stick around
I ordered the 512GB and got it on Feb 2nd.

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
Okay thanks! Not a bad turn around!

iain1967
I plan to stick around
I definitely think Samsung underestimated the demand for the Ultra. Don't think it's Rogers fault. The phones are I short supply everywhere.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
When I talked to an agent for my pre order he told me that there was no s21 ultra in 512gb available. I had my account opened up and the order just waiting to confirm. I told him that it was available online but that It would let me change the shipping address which is why I wanted to order with him. I then asked if I could do an in store pick up and he said that in store pickups are not available for pre orders.

This whole thing makes me really want to change carriers. I've been with Fido/Rogers since before the iPhone came out.

Rjejje
I've been here awhile

I ordered my S21 thru the business side of Rogers on the 15th of Jan. Still waiting for it. Called last week and they claim that they don't have them yet. I was 11 of 74 in line.  Not sure what the hold up is, but it's frustrating. 

iain1967
I plan to stick around
You say S21, can you clarify if it was the Ultra and if so what variant/memory size?

Rjejje
I've been here awhile

was the ultra, don't recal the memory size.

Neonridr
I plan to stick around

I was late to the game, didn't preorder until the 27th of January.  Went with the 256GB Black variant.  Still stuck in processing.  No doubt by the time I get the phone the promotion for the buds and smart tag will be over.  Kinda sucks because I have an S10 that works perfectly fine.  I only upgraded because Rogers was hounding me with calls since my term was up as of next month.

I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for a surprise but not expecting any miracles here.

Rjejje
I've been here awhile

they said that on the business side of Rogers that they only have the 128gb phone. I find this very strange, also said that the promotion for the free earphones and tile don't apply on the business side as well. 

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
My account was opened as small business but all my account support was moved to myrogers last year. When I pre ordered I did so with the regular page and picked the 512gb. I talked to multiple agents who told me the promotion was attached to my order.

I'm also supposed to get 200$ rebate on my line (20/month for 10 months)

I recorder all my calls.

If they try to pull something about either the headphones or the 512gb I'm cancelling in the spot and walking into Telus.
Topic Stats