Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

I got it finished the process today it is to get a promo code to get the ear buds and tile tracker
Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

Don't delay though only have till April 30th to claim.
Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

Got my ear buds today so that email requesting the purchase info and imei was legit if you pre-ordered and didn't get them contact Samsung and complain lol you'll get them

GaryD
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it might be legit but when I ordered  my S21 Ultra Rogers decided to deliver it in Feb, not January.  They said it was backordered so I had to wait.  Instead of getting the order in and having the paper work for the actual order and activation of a new Jan22nd I ended up waiting for the phone to arrive and only then was I able to get the IMEI.  So according to Rogers I don't have a record of when I purchased it because it's on a financing plan.  

Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

Mine is too but you should have an email from when you pre-ordered it in January that is "proof of purchase" same thing happened to me and they accepted it
whatisthisplace
I Plan to Stick Around

@Curtisd Hi may you tell me how I can still get it from Samsung? because I phoned them allot and they keep telling me only the e-voucher redemption through that received device can receive it others mentioned Samsung say. Perhaps a specific Samsung phone number and mentioning? Or just reference to them that I want it by pre-ordered IMEI and information?

Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

@whisthisplace
I contacted them(Samsung)via online chat not my cell provider and then they emailed me out of the blue about it. That being said I'm sure if you contact them via chat and then email them your imei and purchase info(including your original preorder email verifying your preorder) they should approve you
whatisthisplace
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you, I tried and now I'm expecting the Buds Pro and Tag to arrive as I was confirmed. I wonder about the other pre-orders that didn't do it and will still think that they can't receive the promotion. Perhaps Samsung only responds to such requests after the promotion ended too.