Dual Sim Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Dual Sim Phone

I have a Samsung S9 and I have Dtek 50 one is my work phone and one is my personal phone. I'd like to have a phone that allows me to combine both sim cards into one phone. Does Rogers have such a thing?

***Added Labels***

Re: Dual Sim Phone

Good evening @Slickdaddy,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community!

I can certainly imagine how useful and convenient it could be for your two lines to be on one device.

At this time, Rogers does not support dual SIM Android phones.

The only phones that we will support for that particular feature will be iPhones with eSIM (and physical SIM).

Let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Do you have document/instruction to explain how to setup eSIM with my Rogers service?

I do have an iPhone with eSIM capability, but no one seems to know how to do it.

I tried both physical store and phone support.

@RogersMaude wrote:

The only phones that we will support for that particular feature will be iPhones with eSIM (and physical SIM).

Hi @jscw,

Thanks for posting! I am sure a lot of other users are wondering the same thing.

At this time, you can only use a physical SIM card for your Rogers line and the eSIM can be used for another plan with another carrier.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

While I can;t tell you what Rogers phones will work for you, I can say that Rogers' network DOES support dual-sim, whether they say it will or not.

As I type this, I'm on a Oneplus 6 dual sim with both a Rogers and a T-mobile sim card in it, one in each tray.  Phone connects to Rogers just fine and everything works 100%.

I did not buy the phone form Rogers, I merely bought their LTE service.  Lots of options in the marketplace will support dual Sim on the Rogers network.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation