Android Visual Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Android Visual Voicemail

I guess I am not the only one here.

I switched from Iphone to Android, and knowing that Rogers doesn't offer a simple Visual Voicemail makes ZERO sense. 
BTW your small business site is ridiculous and doesn't even offer the P30.
Will be switching to Telus then. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Rogers, when are you going this feature that been available for years on Android and forever on iPhone?

Hey @Nens!

You can find any applicable information pertaining to Visual Voicemail in Post 2 in this thread Smiley Happy.

@RogersAndy

I'm Here A Lot

Hi Andy   That Doesn't answer the question WHY Cant we have VVM  Telus Offers it for Android

Please ANSWER the Question   Thanks 

Hello @kelcel2000,

I realize you've been asking us about this for a few months now but we do not have access to the reason why we do not have this feature available. We often review the products and services we offer and bring changes to their availability based on our customers ever changing needs.

As always, we keep the Community apprised of any changes to our current products and new updates too.

Stay tuned!

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

" Stay Tuned "  at least let us know if you are working on this  !!!!!  maybe some of us will stick it out and not move to Telus  What do you think ???

I've Been Here Awhile

The reason why Rogers isn't offering visual voicemail on Android (which should be free?) is because they're making money by charging their customers for their sub-par voice-to-text service. I am definitely considering moving to another service provider as a result. Telus, anyone? In the time being, you can use the free app called YouMail. I'm just getting the hang of it but it looks pretty promising.