Android Visual Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Android Visual Voicemail

It been almost 4 months   how long should we   "Stay Tuned "    What a Joke Move to Telus   

I'm Here A Lot

Yup Call Telus tomorrow check if they have Android messagesr RCS chat active too
I Plan to Stick Around

what is  Android messagesr RCS chat

I'm Here A Lot

It's like Apple messenger you can see when they read your message and when they riding something
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am super disappointed we dont have Android Visual Voicemail as well. The fact I have to call a number to check my voicemail on apparently the leading provider in Canada is ridiculous. This is merely cause for more CRTC intervention. Rogers fix this. It is nearly 2020.

I Plan to Stick Around

It's time to support it.... Telus does since a few months already and the feature is supported by Google's Phone application since years ! It's a shame to pay $7/month for such a basic feature.....
I'm Here A Lot

Maybe it is worth switching service providers, since I've already bought out my phone anyway.  I am tired of checking my voicemail 4 times a day from spam callers just to get rid of the notification.  As someone earlier said: it's nearly 2020, Rogers is huge, and this is shameful.