cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting Rogers CS

kfher
I've been around

Today I've been trying to contact a Rogers CS for about seven hrs, from 9 am to 4 pm. to solve a billing problem by phone and online through that AI " live chat" assistant  Ana, who doesn't know anything . I went to the store and was told they don't deal with that kind of issue any more and gave me an apology. I told them that I wish I could used their apologies to solve my problem. 

I honestly think that Rogers don't care about us,  its customers. Once you signed up and paid, you're in for a very bad experience on regards of customer service and support. this is an abusive corporation that only cares about profits. 

***Edited Labels***

11 REPLIES 11

Re: contacting Rogers CS

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
I love your determination. Calling, chatting, and then visiting the store. Those should be the best and most efficient ways to solve a problem, but they are now quite often the worst ways to get things done (unless perhaps you are just adding or subtracting legacy tv channels like I do).

When it comes to Internet speeds, Bell and Rogers strive to be the fastest.

When it comes to customer service, Bell and Rogers try to be the slowest. They can't go any faster, because they don't need to.

However, if you ignore the extremely-flawed calling or chatting methods, that brings you here ... To the community, and to the Contact Us option.

Too bad that billing and cancellation issues still require special access to the elites with the power and authority to do what is needed.

Keep trying all the various Contact methods until you stumble across one that actually works within 30 days.

If you are a Rogers customer, you also automatically become a volunteer employee. If you put in the hours of work it takes to get a chance to help yourself, Rogers will thank you for your service by accepting your money.

Teamwork needs a team to work, not wait on hold. ☎️📱

Dt23
I've been around

I tried calling Rogers CS. Heard the music whilst on hold for over 1 hr 19 minutes. Then gave up and disconnected. Horrible CS, to say the least. 

RRF1
I plan to stick around

Yep... so far 1 hour and 40 min wait today, just to get the credit promised by my last 3 Rogers rep contacts, to show up on my bill.

And, the MyRogers app and browser connection to MyRogers cannot access my information. "Please try again later" or " technical difficulties..."

Greetings @kfher @Dt23 @RRF1,

Thank you for sharing your concerns here in our Community. We have been dealing with longer than normal wait times across all of our support avenues and have been working hard to get to every customer as quickly as possible. We really appreciate everyone's patience during this time.

As mentioned by @mebe, have you had a chance to review the Contact Us page on Rogers.com? If so, you'll notice there are a multitude of ways to reach our Customer Service and Tech Support teams. We realize that not everyone has the time to sit and wait on the phone or via our Live Chat for someone to answer, so I'd like to direct your attention to our alternative avenues of support available via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, IG, Apple and Google Messenger).

The wonderful thing about Social Media is that you can chat with us on the go as long as you have access to data or Wi-Fi, or at home through your desktop computer. Even if you have to step out and run an errand, we'll still be there to continue the conversation when you return as the service is available 24/7! I'd recommend giving it a try if you haven't already. 🙂

Also, @RRF1: regarding your MyRogers profile issue, have you made any account changes recently? If so, sometimes you have to wait until your next billing/usage period before those details are updated.  If not, check out this post for some helpful tips! Hope it helps!

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

mabman
I plan to stick around

You’ve got to be kidding me RogersYasmine!

You state: “We have been dealing with longer than normal wait times across all of our support avenues and have been working hard to get to every customer as quickly as possible. We really appreciate everyone's patience during this time.”

Can you explain to me how it is possible that I’ve been trying to speak with an agent on the phone (not via chat) on 17 separate occasions over the past two weeks and never receiving a call back?

You state “working hard to get to every customer as quickly as possible” … does that mean you are working thru the “call back request” queue and I should be expecting a call soon? Are there people waiting longer than 17 attempts to reach customer (not technical) support? Rogers is a failed company if that is the case.

Here is the history of my attempts to connect with a Rogers representative over the phone:

Count of # of phone calls made to Rogers without speaking to an agent or receiving a call back: 17

Dec 24/2022: I called *611 (and choose prompts #1, #1, #6, #4) and the recorded message stated that all the reps were busy and if I wanted a callback to which I replied yes. I never received a call back and tried two more times this day each time requesting a call back but never got called back.

Dec 27: requested a callback but never got called back.

Dec 28 @ 11:55am requested a call back (recording said it would be about 1 hour) but never got called back.

Dec 29 @ 11:24am requested a call back (recording said about 57 mins and 1 hour 25 mins) but never got called back.

Dec 30 @ 1:33pm requested a call back (recording said about 1 hour 13 mins and 1 hour 49 mins) but never got called back.

Jan 3 @ 11:53am requested a call back (recording said about 32 minutes and 49 mins) but never got called back.

Jan 4 @ 11:07am requested a call back (recording said about 55 minutes and 1 hour and 22 mins)

Jan 4 @ 12:14pm called the 866-346-3430 # and requested a call back (recording said more than 3 hours)

Jan 4 @ 2:26pm sent a message thru https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

Jan 5 @ 10:40am requested a call back (recording said about 54 minutes and 1 hour and 21 mins)

Jan 6 @ 12:05pm requested a call back (recording said about 1 hour 9 minutes and 1 hour and 43 mins)

Jan 9 @ 12:05pm requested a call back (recording said about 24 minutes and 36 mins)

Jan 10 @ 10:05am requested a call back (recording said about 21 minutes and 31 mins)

Jan 11 @ 8:51am requested a call back (recording said about 14 minutes and 24 mins)

Jan 12 @ 11:18am requested a call back (recording said about 15 minutes and 22 mins)

Jan 13 @ 10:39 am requested a call back (recording said about 30 minutes and 45 mins)

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

mabman, the callback function is clearly broken, have you tried just waiting on the line instead of the call back?  on wednesday the wait time was 14 minutes, that is not a heck of a long time to wait, I spend that much time on the toilet so i might as well call them and be placed on hold for 14 minutes, no?

mabman
I plan to stick around

mabman, the callback function is clearly broken, have you tried just waiting on the line instead of the call back?  on wednesday the wait time was 14 minutes

Good idea, when the wait times were over an hour recently I was not going to stay on hold, only to have the wait times not be accurate and hence I'd be waiting longer than expected, or to have the call drop. Now that the wait time is a more respectable "between 21 and 32 minutes" I'm willing to give that a one time shot. My time is valuable. If the call back feature is broken fix the thing, it's been over two weeks with it being broken.

Ah34
I've been around

Absolutely the worst ever wait time . On line for over half an hour. Still no answer. Way too much automation and no people.

SS53
I've been around

I waited an hour and 47 minutes last night to talk to somebody and had to hang up as I was falling asleep. Today I have already been on hold for 48 minutes without being offered a callback. I shudder to think what will happen if they allow Rogers to buy Shaw as they cannot service the customers they already have in a timely manner 

ddaveo
I've been around

hours on the CS lines yesterday and today with no sucess...unacceptable.

Hello @ddaveo ,

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers community and for sharing your recent experience-- I"m really sorry to hear that you've been having some difficulties with getting through to our support folks. 😞

I can confirm that, with it being Black Friday and Cyber week, all of our support queues have been really jam-packed. We are trying our hardest to get to each of our valued customers as quickly as we can, but I realize that the waiting time can be a bit of a pain point for everyone. We really appreciate your patience.

Have you since been able to connect with anyone to receive support for your billing concerns? If not, we can certainly have a look into it for you. Please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps to get started. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 10 in conversation