cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wide calling charges

darshsoni94
I've been around

I have received my cell phone bill yesterday, where as i found i have been charged with $47 for long distance call to the US calling, while i was buying this phone, i was told to you have US-canada wide calling or text message, later i called represntative found out its only texting, first point of contact, roger told me go to the store where you purchase the phone, after manager came to provide explanation about charges he is not willing to help with, as manager he is not able dispute the charges as my phone bill 45 and i am paying extra for 1 call, i tried to explain that i was misinformed he was not ready to listen, worst customer service experience, i am hoping someone reach out to me to resolve this otherwise i am leaving rogers

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wide calling charges

RogersCorey

Good morning @darshsoni94!

I understand that bill shock is never a great feeling. We can help get you changed over to a Canada-US Calling plan right here. Once we have you on the right plan, we can request an adjustment on the basis that you should have been on this plan all along.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further in correcting your plan and requesting an adjustment. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation