cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery to the wrong address

NathalieN
I've been around

I have spent over 8 hours trying to get roger’s to change my delivery address and they have not: Now it is on fed ex and getting them to call fed ex seems nearly impossible. At this point whoever gets it might as well just return it and send it back to roger’s. I think if nobody helps me i will return to telus. I am done with this today.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Delivery to the wrong address

RogersZia

Good evening @NathalieN,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad you've posted in our forums. If you have already received an email confirmation about the order being shipped, you would have to contact us at 1-877-224-9832 to make changes to the delivery information.

If the other is still in pending status we may be able to help you. Please let us know if you still require assistance with this.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Delivery to the wrong address

RogersZia

Good evening @NathalieN,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad you've posted in our forums. If you have already received an email confirmation about the order being shipped, you would have to contact us at 1-877-224-9832 to make changes to the delivery information.

If the other is still in pending status we may be able to help you. Please let us know if you still require assistance with this.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation