cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my Account Number?

Navii
I've been around

I haven’t found my rogers account number as they have mentioned that it should be in mail or in sign up process. My billing cycle is next month and I need account number to clarify billing’s. so please help me out.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where can I find my Account Number?

@Trowserpants : As indicated in post 2 of this thread, you can send a PM to the forum mods. Or you can log in to MyRogers, download a recent bill/statement and the account number should be near the top of that bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersCorey

Greetings Navii!

We'd be happy to help you find  your account number!

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Trowserpants
I've been around

having the same problem. It's been months and i just used my card this month. Now I have no way of finding out my account number. Even when signing into the bank and viewing statements, my account number is blocked out... 

@Trowserpants : As indicated in post 2 of this thread, you can send a PM to the forum mods. Or you can log in to MyRogers, download a recent bill/statement and the account number should be near the top of that bill.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation