cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Return Delayed by Canada Post

PL12
I've been here awhile

We had returned three broken Setup boxes back via Canada Post on March 24, but there isn’t any update since then. We had been tracking online almost every day, even went to the post office or referred to their online service. But Rogers keeps ask us to send back the device by April 15, otherwise they will charge us for the equipment fees.

What can we do about this? This isn’t our fault for no return devices. It’s Canada Post’s delay.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipment Return Delayed by Canada Post

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@PL12  How did you ship your package?  Did you drop it into a mailbox or did you go to a Canada Post office/outlet?  When you track your package, does it say it has been received?  If so, how far has it gone in the Canada Post network?

I would contact Canada Post and get them to initiate a search.  I would also contact Rogers and tell them that Canada Post may have lost the package.  You will end up with a non-return charge unless the package is deemed or declared lost.  It's also possible that your package has been delivered but didn't get scanned at the destination.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@PL12  How did you ship your package?  Did you drop it into a mailbox or did you go to a Canada Post office/outlet?  When you track your package, does it say it has been received?  If so, how far has it gone in the Canada Post network?

I would contact Canada Post and get them to initiate a search.  I would also contact Rogers and tell them that Canada Post may have lost the package.  You will end up with a non-return charge unless the package is deemed or declared lost.  It's also possible that your package has been delivered but didn't get scanned at the destination.

PL12
I've been here awhile
Thank you for your reply. We went to post office for drop off the devices. Actually this lost one was the only one that didn’t arrive, the rest of the things (cords) arrived within one or two days.

As I mentioned before, when we first started to contact them, they told us that not to worry about the parcel until we received the email about the possible fee. For the Canada Post’s side, we only had used their online assistance for tracking down the parcel and even went to the post office in person.

Thanks again for the feedback and will follow your advice with both parties.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation