cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the next iPhone Sales be?

Campbell149
I've been here awhile

My friend pays $18 month for their iPhone ``13. Said they got a deal at the beginning of April. I only see it for sale for $47/month... that's a huge price diff. I need a new phone but am I better off to wait if a new sale will happen this month?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: When will the next iPhone Sales be?

RogersYasmine

Hello @Campbell149,

We appreciate your post! I definitely understand wanting to get the best deal possible when it comes to purchasing a new device. It's difficult to say for sure when a new promo will be coming out, however, I would urge you to keep a close eye on our Wireless Promotions page so you don't miss any new deals that are introduced. 

Presently, there is an offer available which allows you to trade in an eligible iPhone 11 in order to upgrade to a new iPhone 13 128 GB for $0 down (on approved credit) with a financed payment plan of $21.17/month for 24 months. This offer is only available while on our Upfront Edge program and you must be on a Rogers Infinite plan. You can see further details about this offer by clicking on the link I provided above. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: When will the next iPhone Sales be?

RogersYasmine

Hello @Campbell149,

We appreciate your post! I definitely understand wanting to get the best deal possible when it comes to purchasing a new device. It's difficult to say for sure when a new promo will be coming out, however, I would urge you to keep a close eye on our Wireless Promotions page so you don't miss any new deals that are introduced. 

Presently, there is an offer available which allows you to trade in an eligible iPhone 11 in order to upgrade to a new iPhone 13 128 GB for $0 down (on approved credit) with a financed payment plan of $21.17/month for 24 months. This offer is only available while on our Upfront Edge program and you must be on a Rogers Infinite plan. You can see further details about this offer by clicking on the link I provided above. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation