cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Gift Card Offer

Mayoorpanth
I've been here awhile

I took a new connection in the month of September and was promised a 100 dollar gift card. However, I haven't received one yet. I never got any coupon in my spam folder as well. Please rectify the problem asap. Thank you

Regards,

Mayur Panth

***Edited Labels***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Walmart Gift Card Offer

acava1
I'm here a lot

Dont bother, I spent 6 hours with rogers today and they told me they will not give me the gift card, but only a credit. 

Mayoorpanth
I've been here awhile

Even a bill credit is fine but they should at least give.

Hello,

I signed up since September 7th and I told the Rep in the store that I wanted a gift card from Walmart instead of Amazon. I was supposed to received something in my email for the 150 dollar he promised me after joining as a new member of the Ignite Promo internet.

Until now I have not receive anything yet.

Good evening @gtuazon,

Welcome to the Community!

The registration email and the gift card offer would be sent from our vendor partners. Can you please confirm if you've received any communication from notification@prepaiddigitialsolutions.com or from rogers@e.helloworldmail.com?

Make sure you check the inbox and the spam folder. 

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

ok31
I plan to stick around

It has been more than 3 months since I installed it. I messaged numerous moderators and replied to the forums. I check my spam folder every day. No email for the promised Amazon giftcard. I am very disappointed with Rogers service. How much longer do I have to wait? This is very nonreassuring to Rogers customers. 

ok31
I plan to stick around

Do you mind if I ask which representatives you talked to or how you got the card sooner?

I have been waiting for more than three months for the card. I don't even mind getting a Walmart gift card at this point. 

rendt
I'm here a lot

I pestered the live chat support and then also one of the moderators in the forum reached out to me before they put my case into escalation. Make sure you save all chat transcripts as your proof/backup. 

I have checked everywhere and no we did not receive from any of the emails below.

Thank you

Eri98
I've been here awhile

I have chatted with THREE online chat reps about the same issue [I requested the Amazon Gift Card though]

My installation is in late AUG, got the register email in the beginning of OCT and still haven't receive anything yet.

Sent numrous email to that third party vendor, got the acknowledgement but they never reply!!!!

Very disappointed with this issue, I suggest Rogers should just directly credit the gift card value to the customer account instead for the next promotion.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 in conversation