cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using my plan in USA

Sylvie9
I've been here awhile

I have a Rogers plan: Infinite +10 - No Tab. Can I call/text in USA?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using my plan in USA

RogersRahul

Greetings @Sylvie9,

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Since you mentioned that you are on the Rogers Infinite plan, you should be able to use our Roam Like Home service which allows you make or receive a phone call, send an SMS/MMS (incoming is free), or use data i.e., browse, maps or an application while you're not connected to WiFi. All our Infinite plans are automatically enrolled for Roam Like Home service. 

Find more information about Roam Like Home charges at www.rogers.com/travel!

Please note: Your device should support 4G LTE data and Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) roaming.

We can also double check to confirm that you are enrolled for Roam Like Home service. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
RogersRahul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Using my plan in USA

RogersRahul

Greetings @Sylvie9,

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Since you mentioned that you are on the Rogers Infinite plan, you should be able to use our Roam Like Home service which allows you make or receive a phone call, send an SMS/MMS (incoming is free), or use data i.e., browse, maps or an application while you're not connected to WiFi. All our Infinite plans are automatically enrolled for Roam Like Home service. 

Find more information about Roam Like Home charges at www.rogers.com/travel!

Please note: Your device should support 4G LTE data and Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) roaming.

We can also double check to confirm that you are enrolled for Roam Like Home service. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation