cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront Edge Return Kit

Singh9
I've been around

upgraded my phone 2 days ago at roggers store . . When I received my phone I did not receive the return kit for my old phone. I have a 560 upfront edge amount and roggers staff told me I need the return kit so I can send back my old phone as what I agreed to. If i do not send my device will i charge only 560 upfront edge only or any extra cost

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upfront Edge Return Kit

mark_ward
I plan to stick around
I have used upfront edge financing for my last two phones with Roger’s. On both occasions I upgraded early and paid back the upfront edge amount on my next bill also I left (returned) my phone with the store. No need to have a return kit

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

mark_ward
I plan to stick around
I have used upfront edge financing for my last two phones with Roger’s. On both occasions I upgraded early and paid back the upfront edge amount on my next bill also I left (returned) my phone with the store. No need to have a return kit

Does the return kit come separately from the new phone?

mark_ward
I plan to stick around
I have never needed a return kit. I did the upgrade in store both times. After backing up old phone and restoring to new I reset old phone and left it with them. Done that twice now

ayf
I'm here a lot

If I don't want an upgrade or new phone, will the Rogers Store accept my Upfront Edge phone return?

mark_ward
I plan to stick around
Keep phone by paying upfront edge amount or return it. Free to choose new arrangement then
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 in conversation