cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreturned Equipment Charges

kumarsonal9
I've been around

Hi Team ,
I moved out of canada and bcz of that I requested to disconnect my existing rogers ignite internet connection. I asked for the account closing well ahead of my move out date but they provided once I am out of the country. As I wasn't sure which all equipment I have to return Somehow I managed to handover ignite modem to my friend to return on my behalf. Now I got the return instructions and it has TV box along with modem. As it was sent to me as promotional offer and was complimentary I was not sure whether it has to be returned or not. I checked about this box in January with rogers agent that what to do with the box and service as I m not using it and that time they said nothing to do from my end and now they are saying to return the equipment else I will be charged for 109 $

Request you to please look into this issue.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unreturned Equipment Charges

RogersJermaine

Hello @kumarsonal9,

Thank you for joining us here on the Rogers Community Forums! We appreciate your post and we do hope you are able to get all the answers to your inquiry here.

I know you mentioned that you are out of the country now but would your friend or anyone still have access or know where the Set Top Box may be? All rental equipment would need to be returned upon ending services with us. You can find a list of all the equipment and more information on how to return it on our website here.

Thank you,
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation