cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System issues since switching from Bell

AlineTT
I've been around

I was using Bell for the past 2 years. I had gotten a great mobile plan with Rogers and decided to see if I could get a better deal for internet as well. I come to realize it has been the biggest mistake and decision. Within less than 1 month with Rogers I have had way too many “system issues”. Starting with the initial set up where took me hours to get internet because of a “system issue” getting my account and internet set up.
I had a move coming up and called them twice in advance to make sure I would have internet at the new location right away. I work from home and having internet is crucial. Surprise surprise….no internet at the new house due to “system issue”. There is never a straight explanation. My account was “suspended” and I have to be transferred 3 times for someone to finally explain to me that there was a mistake getting my move request. I did get a technician in the house the same day. 3 hours trying to set it up - still no internet and was told a ticket was opened and I will have to wait because the system usually gets the modem wired within 24-48 hours. Seriously? Where is the urgency? People work from home and Rogers is supposed to be one of the biggest, best providers of internet. It has been disappointing from day one. I requested to talk to a manager of some sort because all they told me it’s a system issue and no one could give me a straight answers. Again “system issue”. Considering canceling my services. I will not pay for cancelation because at this point it truly is a scam. Offering 2 years contract and can’t get customers access to internet within the same day. Very frustrating experience and very disappointing. Will switch back to bell and mobile services as well. Overall horrible service experience and customer experience too. They all have the same script and truly felt like I was not being taken seriously. Never felt so disrespected by a service provider.

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: System issues since switching from Bell

RogersMaude

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for bringing this up to our attention, @AlineTT!

So sorry to learn about your recent experience. We'd like the opportunity to make things right, if it has yet to be rectified.

Have your services been activated since you posted?

For assistance, please send a message to @CommunityHelps, as we'll need to discuss privately to access your account.

To learn how to send us a private message, click here. Thank you so much!

RogersMaude

Re: System issues since switching from Bell

Gallantstacy
I've been here awhile
Had the same experience It took forever to install ! Horrible service
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation