cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious Fraud

vera_tse
I've been here awhile

Hi there,

I ordered a device on Nov 23 and joined the plan. Since I did not receive the delivery confirmation email, I called Rogers customer service and found out that my account is suspicious fraud. I tried to call the numbers with ext 8755 numbers of times and left message. No body gets back to me. I need to get the device asap cause my contract with other provider is due. Please let me know how I can solve it out.

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Suspicious Fraud

vera_tse
I've been here awhile

Hi Jasmine, I called the numbers you told me and got it solved now. I was hoping that the customer service representatives could advise me the contact numbers to call rather than asked me to call and leave message to fraud term.

Rogers Community helps me a lot. I will suggest all my friends to post any concern or compliments if they have.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

RogersJermaine

Hello @vera_tse,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and we do hope you are able to enjoy your new purchase very soon. In some cases, some wireless orders and activations need to be reviewed by our validation team before they can be processed.

Since you last posted, were you able to speak to someone to get this matter resolved? If you were provided with a specific number and left a voicemail, rest assured, you will be contacted back. You can also reach out to our validation team at 1-800-588-6718 for further assistance in completing your request.

Thank you for your patience.

RogersJermaine

vera_tse
I've been here awhile

Hi Jasmine,

thank you very much! My contact number is (keep personal info private). I will be available after 1:00 pm Friday or after any day. In fact, i visited Rogers retail store located in Lansdowne Mall in Richmond BC yesterday Nov 29, and opened an account, the sales rep called Rogers solution team and verified my identity  with solution team  right at the spot. everything went fine, however I did not get the Black Friday plan anymore, that is why I did not sign up yesterday. I am hoping that my issue can be solved and I can get the same deal which I signed up last week.

Thank You Jasmine, By the Way, I have never ever  got any call from Fraud team.

Vera

vera_tse
I've been here awhile

Hi Jasmine, I called the numbers you told me and got it solved now. I was hoping that the customer service representatives could advise me the contact numbers to call rather than asked me to call and leave message to fraud term.

Rogers Community helps me a lot. I will suggest all my friends to post any concern or compliments if they have.

mimilulu
I've been around

I met the same problem. I made an order on Sept 26 and receive an email saying that my PIN had been updated (actually I did nothing at all). And after two months, I was told by Rogers that my account is suspicious fraud as well. I called 1-888-383-2080 with ext. 8742 for hundreds of times but no one gets back to me either. Has your problem solved yet?

Hello @mimilulu ,

Thanks for joining in the conversation! We hope you enjoy your time here in the community forums. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get in touch with anyone to solve your issue. We can certainly take a look at your account to try and assist with next steps! Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Hello, im in the exact same boat as the original poster. I really need a phone and just signed up as a customer on monday. The order went through but the original online agent who helped me ordered the wrong phone. I tried to contact rogers immediately and after they transfered me i was on hold so long the chat timed out. I tried all week to get a hold of someone to correct it with similar results. I finally got a hold of someone on the phone today after several attempts and she informed me that after i tried to have it corrected the first time my order was actually cancelled, my account flagged as fraud, and locked. No one ever informed me of this either. She told me i had to physically go to the Rogers store with two pieces of ID to verify my identity, so i did. The agent there was on the phone for a long time and finally told me there was nothing he could do it was completely locked and then gave me the number to the fraud department. There is nothing fraudulent about my account I have never experienced anything like this. Seems ridiculous that as a new customer i have to go through all this now 😞 i need a phone asap i dont know what to do now

vera_tse
I've been here awhile

Hi Lexluther,

You can try the following numbers. Be ready you will be asked a bunch of questions to verify your identity. But it is ok, as long as the problem solved.

1-800-588-6718.

User0377
I've been around
Hello I want update my device

Hello @User0377,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're looking to upgrade your phone, you can do so via self-serve by logging into your MyRogers accounts. Please check out the How to Upgrade Your Phone, Plus Pre-order & Shipping FAQs page to get started.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation