cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent a deal for 250$ off upgrade but cannot checkout

Cameron6796
I've been around

I was sent an email yesterday with an exclusive that granted me 250$ off my remaining balance if I upgrade. At first I couldn’t even get past selecting a device to upgrade to. Eventually with a lot of messing around I was able to select a data plan and click checkout but the furthest I could get was selecting shipping and then it just says something went wrong and I can’t go any further. Anyone have any experience with this will they honour it in store?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sent a deal for 250$ off upgrade but cannot checkout

RogersMoin

Hello, @Cameron6796.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community! 😃

It’s definitely a fantastic deal to have $250 waived off from the device balance. I appreciate you trying to self-serve the plan and hardware upgrade. Getting errors on the shipping screen is disappointing.

Were you trying the upgrade on a desktop browser? You may want to try a different browser. And yes, a Rogers Store will honour the exclusive offer you received. Please book an appointment before your visit to the Store.

Alternately, you can send us a private message at @CommunityHelpsYou can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersMoin

Hello, @Cameron6796.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community! 😃

It’s definitely a fantastic deal to have $250 waived off from the device balance. I appreciate you trying to self-serve the plan and hardware upgrade. Getting errors on the shipping screen is disappointing.

Were you trying the upgrade on a desktop browser? You may want to try a different browser. And yes, a Rogers Store will honour the exclusive offer you received. Please book an appointment before your visit to the Store.

Alternately, you can send us a private message at @CommunityHelpsYou can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

What if the phone is back ordered and takes 2 months to ship. Does the appeal of getting the remaining balance in credit just go away as you wait for the new phone? Or do you actually get the credit because you ordered when you ordered?

Hello @dustyrawker,

I'll be happy to provide more details about the offer once I have your account information.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation